Chapter 37

Chapter 37-

Recap:

I gasped at what I saw. There were two people making out heavily on the lounge. The guy was on top of the girl kissing her, as she moaned. It looked rough, as he kissed all along her neck and then collarbone, causing the girl to moan even louder. The guy then returned back up to the girl's face and kissed her roughly on the lips.

Tears started to come out unwillingly and my heart started to shatter as I realised who they were.

Damon and Katherine!

End of Recap:

Alexis's POV:

I ran straight back to the car and ordered Jeremy to drive me home. "What, wasn't Damon there?" he asked me and I just shook my head in a no motion and then looked blankly outside of the car window. Silent tears came spilling down my cheeks. I can't believe, what I just saw. How could he? How could that have even happen? I thought he loved me. but I guess I was wrong. I have always doubted that anyway.

Everyone told me he loved me, but he hadn't, which made it not true. He hadn't loved me and I was stupid enough to believe that. I was stupid enough to love him, stupid enough to believe what he would tell me. I was just another girl. Just another person he would string along until he got his real true love back.

I should have just listened to Elena when she told me to stay away from him. I should have listened to everyone when they told me. All he did to me was break my heart and shatter it too tiny pieces and stomp all over it. I don't even know how I am going to be able to see him again or even see Stefan without thinking of him.

It was a stupid, stupid mistake to fall in love with Damon. He was a stupid mistake.

Jeremy pulled up outside of my house and I went straight inside. I went upstairs to my room and locked the door. I then locked all the windows and the balcony door. I crashed straight onto my bed and cried my heart out.

He was the only person I have ever loved. There wasn't anyone else and I wasn't planning on having anyone else. If I wasn't so blinded by the feeling I had for him, then I would have seen the jack-ass he really was. I would have seen whatever one else saw. An ignorant, ass who has never loved anyone else beside himself and Katherine!

I then wrapped my arms around my legs and crawled into a ball. I wish mum was here. I wish she never died. Oh great, another thing I did that was even stupider. I dated a vampire, one that could have killed her for crying out loud. They killed mum and yet there I was in love with one.

Chris was right, how could I even live with the fact that I did that. Dating someone, no something that killed my own mother. I was far from insane now. I was now even angrier at myself. I cried even harder and worse. I didn't hold anything back this time. I let it all come out. to be honest, I don't even know why I am crying over this moron.

---------------The next day---------------

The next morning I woke to sunshine hitting through my curtains. I got up and took a look in the mirror. It was horrible. I had red puffy eyes from crying all night and I was still in the same clothes. I took a deep breath and everything came back to me.

All the feelings, all the heart ache, all the hatred for not only Damon, but myself. I took one more hard look in the mirror and smashed in my reflection. I hated what I saw, I couldn't handle it one bit. All I could do was punch the image away.

After that my anger got a hold of me and I was tearing things apart. I threw all my stuff at the walls and smashed several of my items. This was torture. I didn't want to feel all this pain, and yet I did. Yet I do. After a while of calming down, I slid down against the wall and let the tears come back.