Chapter 5

Chapter 5-

I was still having the dream, but then woke up huffing and puffing by my alarm clock. My breathing than slowed down and I let out a deep sigh. Stupid dreams I thought to myself. I haven’t had any problems what so ever with my dreams, and now they have me waking up huffing and puffing like it’s reality. I shook my head and continued getting ready for school. I had a shower and then got changed into my jeans, white and silver top and grey cardigan. I let my hair flow naturally down my back and then slip on my white flats.

After I finished getting ready for school, I went down stairs and got some breakfast.

“Chris are you ready yet?” I yelled to him and then he came down stairs and we left for school.

“Hey Bonnie” I said walking up to her and Caroline.

I didn’t even bother to say hi to Caroline. She would just glare and look away. I really didn’t know what her problem was, I mean I haven’t even been here for a week and I already have someone who hates me. And after I said hi to Bonnie she just glared like usual and then walked away. She is so far up herself it’s unbelievable.

“Seriously, what’s her problem?” I said turning back to Bonnie.

“She thinks you’re some kind of threat to her” she said as we walked to class. “You’ve gotta be kidding me” I said stopping.

“Yeah, she’s seen the way all the boys look at you and after her problems with Damon and then her breaking up with Matt” Bonnie sighed finishing speaking.

“Okay, well me and Matt are becoming friends” I said to Bonnie starting to walk again. “What about Damon?” she asked me. “What about him” I stated.

“Never mind, you haven’t even met him, but I grantee that Caroline will be all over him when your around” Bonnie said with a grin on her face.

“You really think?” I said walking into class. “Aha” she said nodding and we both giggled taking our seats.

It was now the last period of the day and surprisingly I have not seen Damon Salvatore at all today. Not in human form, not in crow form. I actually think it was quite handy that Elena ad told me all this information about them and everything else too. I wasn’t even sure if anyone else knew that I knew about the Salvatore’s. I guess I better ask Elena just in case.

It really wasn’t weird when Elena had told me about vampires. I had thought they could exist, I mean after all the animal attacks and everything that I had heard about. Even though I look fragile, Elena knew I could handle this, she knew I was strong enough to handle it. She knew I wouldn’t break down in shock, especially after the fact that my mother was most likely drained by one.

Sure they would say it was by an animal attack, but you could tell it wasn’t even animal that had killed her. My dad and brother most likely knew that too, but didn’t say anything either. They just kept telling me it was an animal attack and every time I spoke about it they got all weird. So I just dropped the subject completely.

The day had flown by fast and it was now the end of school.

“Remember 4 o’clock” Bonnie said.

“Yes, I’ll be at cheer try outs at 4 and I won’t forget at all” I said and then went over to the car to Chris and drove home. After we got home I went straight up to my room and got ready. I went back down stairs and waited for Chris.

“Dad your home early” I said running over and giving him a hug. “Hey, honey” he said hugging me back. Chris then came down stairs ready to go.

“You ready?” he asked me. “Yeah let me just get my bag” I said and went and got my bag.

“Bye dad” I said. “Hang on” he said and then we turned to him.