1.✔️

Taehyung was just relaxing in his room, reading some random book his mom had recommended when he heard a soft knock on his door.

"Yes?" Taehyung asked and sat up from the laying position he had been in.

"Hallo Taehyung, you have to get ready, the Jeon's are gonna join us for dinner tonight." His mom smiled warmly.

"The Jeon's as in, Jeon Jungkook and his parents?"

"And sister, yes."

"But mom-"

"No, I don't want to hear it. We could've married you away to Ji Woo, but when you told us you were gay we were nice enough to marry you away to her brother instead, now get ready." She walked out of the room.

"But it's Jeon fucking Jungkook." Taehyung sighed and slowly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready.

Around 40 minutes later he was ready and sitting on the couch, waiting for the so-called Jeon residents to come.

"Hey, mom?" Taehyung got an idea that he had to try out.

"What?"

"What if I just married my best friend, then I wouldn't have to deal with Jungkook."

"Taehyung, you can't marry Jimin and besides what's so bad about marrying Jungkook, he's your friend too?"

"Well there isn't anything wrong, the boy is literally perfection, except for the fact that he only agreed to marry me for my body!"

Taehyungs mom sighed loudly. "Oh come on that couldn't be the only reason why."

"Yes, it could!"

Taehyungs mom was about to disagree but the sound of the doorbell going off stopped her.

"Can you take that honey? I and Taehyung will be there in a second." She yelled to her husband.

"Be nice." His mom warned and Taehyung just sank the lump forming in his throat and nodded.

Taehyung and his mom both walked over to say hello to the Jeon's.

"Say hello to your fiancé." Jungkooks mom pushed Jungkook towards Taehyung that seemed very uninterested.

"Hello beautiful, I've missed you." Jungkook smiled confidently and handed Taehyung a bouquet of red roses.

Taehyung felt small tingles go through his body, but ignored it and reminded himself that it was all an act.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled, the smile didn't reach his eyes at the thought of Jungkook faking his feelings for everyone in the room.

Jungkook hid a frown as him and Taehyung made eye contact for a short moment, noticing the sadness evident in the boy's eyes.

"Let's sit down and eat." Taehyungs mom smiled, not acknowledging the tenderness in the room.

"Yes, Let's." Jungkooks dad smiled and they all went to sit down.

When all the adults were busy talking business and future Jungkook had the courage to do something that he normally wouldn't.

Jungkook took Taehyungs hand in his under the table, this action caught Taehyungs attention. Taehyung hastily pulled away from his hand.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung whisper yelled to not draw any attention from the adults or Jungkooks little sister that was sitting on the other side of Jungkook, focused on her food.

"You seem sad," Jungkook whispered back.

"That's none of your business." Taehyung huffed and tried focusing on the adult's conversation.

"We are gonna get married in what? 2 months? 1 and a half? Of course, it's my business." Jungkook whisper yelled, getting a little bit annoyed.

Taehyung softly sighed. "It doesn't matter, I just don't want to do this." Taehyung looked down at his lap.

"Then why did you agree?" Jungkook asked.

"My parents need money," Taehyung said, Jungkook didn't know what to reply and just stayed silent, both of them occasionally answering questions from each other's parents.