★Explanation

Hi

My name is TsunTsun
Or Author-San/Author-Chan and I write these stories for you guys all. If you're new, welcome. If you're already one of my wonderful readers, hello again! I hope you are having a wonderful day. Today, I'm gonna tell you all what has been going on behind the scenes and why I take so long to makes a single update at times. You are all my readers and all my lovelies, I do not wish to make a sober story to take advantage of all of you, but to fully explain and give a reason. I do not ask for forgiveness if you are mad at me.

If you are annoyed, upset or just concerned over how poorly I update I can understand and I am sorry that I do not do so often. But let me explain.

like many people, I started off by liking BNHA. And I felt like I could give Todoroki some extra attention since I liked him a lot more. People always said I had a talent for writing so I took to Wattpad and wrote my first ever story, published. And I couldn't believe it got so big as it did. I believed it would get 20 likes. But then I took a break and when I return, I saw how great it was receiving and I felt proud. I had an audience now. I had someone I could write to and get better at my writing. I felt immensely grateful for all of you. I continued then I thought to myself how I loved all of the other guys and girls in BNHA so I wrote "BNHA scenarios". It too deserved the spotlight and I became proud of myself again.

By writing my stories to you all, I got self confidence. I actually grew from the person I was. But let's start at the beginning. I was- or am- a timid person. And I had issues with self esteem and anxiety. I struggled to believe positive thoughts but writing theses stories made me realize something. Made the loud voice i my head say positive things. I became proud. Just by doing something I love. And it was all thanks to you guys. Everytime I update, I think of all of you and what you guys would wanna see. Every joke, every word, every letter is all for you. In a way, I felt like I had a bond with all of you. A strong bond.

But then, I entered the next grade and I became flooded with all types of emotions and thoughts. They got bad enough I broke down and went to the counselor and had to have my parents sign a counseling note. I felt worthless during the time I didn't speak up. I felt horrible and I felt like my writing was dirt. It was something I stopped enjoying. But no. That wasn't who I was. I wasn't some frigid bitch who cried herself to sleep or thought of killing herself, I was and still am to this day a strong person. I shouldn't let things pull me down. I shouldn't let things or thoughts pull me away from the things I love and enjoy to do. So I spoke up. And I felt amazing.

But I feel as if I owe ALL of you an apology my lovelies. You were the source of my confidence. And I feel like I have not given you as much as I have to. I love each and every single one of you. Like my own sisters and brothers. And I want you all to know that if you're going through the same thing as me, speak up about it. Talk and tell an adult or a therapist. Get help.

I nearly convinced myself that I wasn't important. But I didn't let that bring me down. And I don't want the same for all of you. You're all wonderful people I adore. And if you feel like no one else loves you, then know I do.

I feel honored to get to have an audience. I feel honored I get to do something I love with people I love. Please love yourselves as much as I  love all of you. And this might be selfish of me, but love me too because I need it as well right?

But

  I'm sorry to all of you.

That I let these thoughts stop me from doing what I love and being the author you all enjoyed. I'm sorry I stopped updating and being a procrastinator. I'm in debt to every single one of you. And I make a promise that I'll try harder. For all of you. I want to change and I will. And I'll continue doing what I love. With all of you.

But I need you to make a promise to me. To make sure to support me so I can support you. To enjoy these stories out of actual joy. When I read good stories I enjoy the hell out of them, so I want you all to do the same for me. Anyways I wanna end this by saying;

   You all matter to me.
    And I thank you that I can have people to have fun and write stories for.

Let's continue to make stories and chapters as a group, shall we?

   ~With love,
  TsunTsun