|•Shouto X Reader•| [[Children!?]]

"PAPA!" A loud cheery voice came from behind the couch Todoroki slept in. "PAPA PAPA I GOT A GOLDEN STAR PAPA!" As Todoroki open his beautiful heterochromic eyes, He saw a small little girl with [H/C] and red streaks on her hair. Two teal eyes with small freckles on her round chubby cheeks. A small light pink blush made its way onto her cheeks and she gripped his large finger with her much smaller ones. 

"Papa lookie!" She kept insisting him to look at the colorfully drawn picture of a tall stick figure with red and gray hair. It was obviously Shouto. And a small young girl with [H/C] hair, She had a gigantic smile. They stood underneath the bright sun and were surronded by crystal  blue skies, small flowers and grass. 

Todoroki smiled as he saw the drawing before him, The captions "Who is your favorite person?" were printed on the top of the paper

"I am your favorite person?" Todoroki asked with a gentle voice 

"Yep! I wanted to draw mama too but mama isn't here with us.." the cheery tone of the young girls voice turned into a much more quieter and shaky voice.

Todoroki frowned, "Don't make such a face [D/N]" (a/N: [D/N] is Daughter Name if you didn't know)

"I-I know papa...I'm sorry.." small, noticable tears formed in the corner of the girls eyes, "I- I just miss my mommy.."

Todoroki sighed and hugged his daughter close to his chest. He knew when she said "mommy" she was going to cry. 

"[D/N]" Todoroki's voice became much more gentle

"Yes papa?" sniffed [D/N]

A bright smile found its way to Todoroki's lips "Mama is home."

"TODOROKI! [D/N] IM SO SORRY I AM LATE! The hospital had so many patients, Even Izuku! That nerd still hurts himself after all these years- oof!" [Y/N]'s blabbering came to a halt as her daughter tackled her and snuggled her face into her mothers warm chest 

"Mama is back!"

Todoroki got up and kissed his wife, causing both females in the household to blush. [D/N] giggling and [Y/N] too.

"Welcome back love."

-----------------------------------

a/N : BEFORE ANYONE ASSUMES IZUKU IS THE FATHER OVER FRECKLES.

NOOOooOOOOO I have debunked that theory 

okay good I'll probably update AssClass with some Asano and Karma (ew Karma)

~ Whats good ~

-Proposal is next

-????