|•Shouto X Reader•| [[Height]]

Shouto Todoroki was being unfair. Yes you head right. Shouto Todoroki was being unfair, but how? Well you see. Him and his lovely girlfriend went to a fair not far from their home. Now you would expect the nice lady to let the two ride in a roller coaster together right? Wrong! [Y/N] was small for her age but this was injustice!

"What?! was I am not allowed on the ride?" [Y/N] shockingly asked the evil lady at the counter that prevented her from riding with her boyfriend.

"You are far too short for the ride. Sorry ma'am I guess your boyfriend will have to sit next to that lovely lady."

"No! He is my boyfriend why does he have to sit next to her?!"

"Ma'am please calm down."

[Y/N] huffed and stared at Todoroki, who gave her a small apologetic smile.

"Fine." [Y/N] stormed off and pouted as Todoroki chatted with the lady next to him. She crossed her arms as she witness her own boyfriend bring flirted with.

"No fair..." [Y/N] mumbled, still staring at her lover and the lady...Wait, Was she CLINGING onto his arm?! 

"TODOROKI?!" she yelled his name but knew he would not hear her over the loud, obnoxious screams all around him.

~Timeskip brought to you by KTsukis fineass~

"For the last time [Y/N], She only held onto my arm for a short while" Todoroki sighed as his girlfriend clinged tighter to his strong arm. She whined and shakes her head in disagreement, "No she was trying to take you away from me!"

"[Y/N]~ If you stop being such a brat I'll let you be on top for tonight~" [Y/N] stopped whining but still held onto his arm tightly. Todoroki chuckled, He knew how much she loved being the alpha in their relationship.

"F-Fine." [Y/N] sputtered out and kissed her boyfriend gently.

---------------------------

Todoroki is pussy destroyer number dos-