|• Sadistic! Shouto X Masochistic! Reader•| [[Hickeys and Bites]]

a/N: kinky- I'm convinced Shouto has a daddy kink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, you must be Todoroki right? I'm [Y/N]." You held out your hand and smiled gently, fiddling with the short dress you wore. A handsome man got up as he smiled back at you. But his heterochromic eyes said something much more than just a regular old man lays hidden... And you were intrigued by how much his eyes could tell you.

"I'm Todoroki Shouto. But call me Shouto." Shouto said in a soft and gentle voice. And when his rough hands touched yours, you knew you NEEDED him. He was absolutely perfect! His behavior, his slicked back white and red hair, his clean suit and even his burn mark around his turquoise colored eye. Everything about him was so intriguing and cute!

"So I think we met on a dating app right?"

"Yes. We Uhm did..." you said while being distracted by his heterochromic eyes. You noticed he smirked as he also seemed quite interested in you aswell. You felt yourself get a bit more... excited... you were going to have to deal with that later.

And oh boy were you gonna enjoy your night with him.

||Timeskip thanks to author returning and loving Kacchan||

This night with Todoroki was quite fun. You ate at a restaurant then walked on the beach barefooted while being dressed elegantly. Soon you went to a small nearby carnival and learned more about your date. How his father and mother treated him. You were surprised he opened to you so early on but you didn't mind. It's nothing bad right?

Sadly, your day had to come to an end. He drove up to your house. As you got out and looked inside your purse for your keys Todoroki grabbed your arm and turned you around giving you a passionate and lustful kiss, messing up your ruby red lipstick.

You didn't mind though, you LOVED it as you somehow opened the door and looked it behind him trembling in excitement and only excitement. You bit your lip as you saw Todoroki unbutton his blue button up shirt as he took it off. You got a really good look at his toned chest and arms while you stripped from your own attire. He smirked in amusement as he kissed you again and began to fiddle with your red lacy panties, harshly tugging them down as he trailed his kissed onto your jawline and neck.

"Love..."

"H-Hah.. Y-Yes..?"

"Would you mind taking off my belt please?"

"I-I... of course..." you said, obeying his command. But as soon as you did Todoroki's strength really showed as he gripped you roughly and tied your wrists together with his belt. His bulge got even bigger as his eyes flowed in the dark with a lustful gaze in them.

"My dearest love, I'll show you some things that no other man will show you..." he murmured into your ear as he stripped you naked of your last item of clothes. Perhaps you didn't have to deal with how excited you got after all...

To be continued...

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

OooooooOoOoO
Some kinky stuff gonna happen. Will Todoroki actually do it? Or will chicken out? Idk I'm the author so I choose that he actually gets kinky-