|•Uke!Shouto X Reader•| [[Bottom]]

Requested ;)

ENJOY~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure..?" Todoroki questioned questioned with excitement and anxiety tangled with the tone of his deep voice.

"Positive" [Y/N] giggled as you brought his hands together and tied them together.

"A-Ah.." Todoroki's eyes widen as her small hands began to rub his shoulders and arm at a slow and sensual pace. He squirmed a little bit as the small hands greedily touched his well toned chest, keeping the slow and sensual pace. Todoroki closed his beautiful teal and black eyes as his girlfriend unbuttoned his pants and snatched his boxers down.

"Oh~? Is my precious Todo already so excited~?" She teased him with a flirtatious tone of voice, hands rubbing the tip of his member which was already leaking with pre-cum as she smeared it all over the top of his erection.

"A-Ahhhng~" Todoroki groaned and gripped the tight ropes as they tighten everytime he squirmed,

"I-I...Agghn~" speechless by [Y/N]'s teasing, he stared at her with a pleading look. Just by his way of staring of her she knew he wanted to come already.

"Mm~ I don't know Todo~ Why don't you beg for it~?" Todoroki whined as he felt her creamy breasts press just barely against his chest. His cheeks turned a flaring red as he looked at his lover in the eye,

"P-Please..J-Just get o-ontop of me.." he shyly pleaded making [Y/N] smirk and obligated. Her moist and tight walls hugged his member ever so tightly, making him cry out in pleasure.

"O-Oh lord.." Todoroki mumbled underneath his breath as his sensual lover began to bounce on his arousal so roughly.

"I'll make sure you'll scream MY name this time~" [Y/N] seductively whispered in his ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOO