|•Shouto X Reader•| [[Shades of purity]]

a/N: oh I'm sorry the old Shiro can't come to the phone right now, oh why? Because he's dead-
|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

Todoroki thrusted his long manhood into your trembling figure. Whimpering, you clawed the sheets as he agonizingly tortured you by going painfully slow while he thrusted. You knew he wanted you to do.

"T-Todo~ faster please~!"

"Only if you help, love.."

You whined but obeyed his demand and started to move up and down his long shaft, you suddenly felt him thrust even faster. You began to moan and cry out his name as he began to get faster and more rough. You turned around and began to claw his back with your nails, almost clawing so dead you draw out blood.

He began to grunt and gripped your thighs, "So damn tight..."

"T-Todoroki~! I-I'm gonna cum~!"

"Cum then..~" he whispered into your ear. You obeyed his demand yet again as you released.

You sighed as you lay your head on the velvet red bed and tremble, feeling your legs go limp. This has been going on for months now and you weren't sure if it was love you felt or lust. You were intoxicated by Todoroki and his ways but you also loved his dorky personality sometimes.

How he could be your master in bed but he would be slightly my dorky and clumsy. Who knew a handsome young man like him could be so cute! But it still confused you as you looked at the velvet colored walls and rug.

Todoroki seemed to noticed as he lays beside you. Concerned, he softly rubs your hair.

"Is everything alright love?"

"Yeah... well I... I don't know..."

"What is it?"

"I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is right..."

"You've been my assistant for almost 5 months now and you're still confused about your own feelings towards your boss? Remember [L/N], we must be professional on the outside. But here, we can be whatever we want. If you feel as if I'm too sadistic or too lustful... I understand..."

"N-No! Its nothing like that I'm just confused... I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is lust or love.."

"Lust or love?"

"I shouldn't be listing over you I should love and I do but I'm not sure.."

Todoroki chuckled and cupped your cheek,

"My love, love and lust are two things that are supposed to coexist with eachother. To me, love is how much your partner means to and lust is how much your partner turns you on. Lust is how much you wish to show that love to your partner. In a relationship, they're suppose to coexist. Neither love or lust is bad in this situation. I love you and you love me, I lust over you and vice versa."

You flustered as you hugged his naked body closer to your trembling figure, kissing his neck and cheek.

"You're so cute [Y/N], I feel like tearing your insides apart again..."

You whimpered in response and parted away from him. Whilst you did you parted your creamy legs revealing the glistening and aching womanhood you've hid from him,

"H-Hurry up Todo..."

"Don't mind if I do~"