|•Shouto X Reader•| [[Bondage]]

"H-Hey... Be a little more gentle w-will you?" the [H/C] female whimpered as her lover chuckled, tying her small hands to the bedposts so she wouldn't greedily touch his body anymore. This time he was in control. 

Todoroki smirked watching her squirm and whine quietly as her bare, nude body layer infront of his hungry eyes. [Y/N] began to sweat, Todoroki always allowed her to be dominant and ruling whenever they made love but this time his eyes held something much more than love. It held desire and lust in them. She felt trapped in a web of sin (A/N: Did I just make an Michael Jackson reference-) His long slender fingers trailed down her curves, as he began to gently kiss her neck, moving her beautiful [H/C] locks out of the way. 

"You're so beautiful [Y/N].." He murmured into her ear as he gently nibbled on her earlobe, "T-Todoroki I- Ah~!" She moaned out loud as his index finger and thumb pinched her hardened and aroused buds. "Hmm~?" Shouto hummed as he kept twisting and pulling the perky bud gently. The two toned male kissed her breasts gently while trailing his hand down her stomach as she squirmed underneath his cold, icy touch as ice melted from his fingers tips when they touched her warm skin.

Small trails of melted ice were traced everywhere on her soft skin near her stomach and breasts. "S-Shouto~?! Are you using the quirk?!" she gasped loudly as his lips suddenly became freezing cold against her skin. "Perhaps..." He chuckled as he kissed her inner thighs. Biting her lower lip, [Y/N] used her strength to try to break through the ropes that held her back, but Shouto's teasing and cold lips against her skin made her weak. [Y/N] let out a loud, carnal moan as Shouto entered her tight, fleshy entrance with his colossal manhood. 

"O-Oh.." He groaned loudly and shivered as he felt her core tighten around him, He began to slam himself inside her, gripping her waist tightly as he rubbed it softly. [Y/N] cried out as the coil inside her lower stomach began to tighten. Soon it released, making her come on Shouto's manhood. He groaned again as he pulled out and came on [Y/N]'s stomach. 

Shouto collapsed next to her smirking slightly, "We should do this again sometime."

(A/N: AAAAA FINISHED NOW SAY WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE NEXT IN THE COMMENTS SINS 8 ). )