|•Shouto X Reader•| [[Sexy Pajamas]]

[Y/N] sighed as the warm water surrounded her body inside the small tub. She sinked more deeper into the water as she closed her eyes and let her tense muscles relax. "This is so nice.." she murmured. As she relaxed, [Y/N] did not hear the sound of the front door being opened by a certain boy. "[Y/N] where are you?" Todoroki searched endlessly in the front for his [H/C] fiancé.

"[Y/N] are you inside here?" The said boy asked as he opened the door to the bathroom, revealing a nude, surprised [Y/N] in the tub. "S-SHOUTO!?" She squeaked as she was quick to grab the towel next to the tub and cover her most vulnerable bits. 

"Oh sorry I didn't know.." Todoroki said softly as a soft blush lingered on his cheeks, "it's fine, You just got me by surprise is all.." [Y/N] responded as she smiled at the male and kissed his cheek. Todoroki lips curled upwards slightly as he hugged his future wife close. "You should get dressed though" He said as he began to part from the hug and left the room.

~Time skip brought to you by All Might's butt~

'This is very revealing..' [Y/N] thought as she looked down at her skimpy sleepwear, 'Shouto bought this for me. But where did he even get this at?!' as her mind began argue with itself, she did not notice a pair of heterochromia eyes following her every move. Watching how she moved her hips from side to side. He felt his pants tighten as she trailed a hand down her curves. And that was it for him, He rushed behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist causing her to squeak and flinch as he kissed and sucked her neck roughly, leaving a big purple mark. "There~ Now everyone knows who you belong to~" He said teasingly as he began to undress her.

Let's just say

Todoroki marked more than just her neck

A/N: Bb im tryin ok lEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU WANT NEXT KINKY FOLLOWERS > 8 ))))