•|Sadist!Shouto X Masochistic! Reader|• [[The fun begins here]]

a/N: I cant believe Hannes is fucking dead- aLSO EREN X AUTHOR-CHAN IS CANON-
|~~~~~|~~~~~|~~~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

How did it come to this? How did such a handsome and perfect looking guy end up kissing your neck and shoulder? You couldn't answer that question. And you didn't want to. You were too caught up with what was happening now with him. With Todoroki Shouto.

"T-Todoroki..!" You whimpered

He gripped your hair harshly, hands tied with the leather form his belt. Rough and slightly calloused hands began to harshly spark your bottom cheeks. (a/N: can't believe the reader is fucking dead-) Shouto smirked watching you cry out in mixed pleasure and pain. The adrenaline and excitement of what your reactions brought circled all over his body. Especially in his arousal.

"You like that~? You like how Master pulls your hair?" Shouto said with a wicked smirk as he thrusted his gigantic manhood into your throbbing and moist core that was practically begging for attention from him.

"I-I.." what could you say? A sexy devil of a man was basically dominating you! (a/N: can't believe the reader is fUCKING D E A D)

"A-AH~"

"Like that my kitten?" Shouto whispered into your ear with a soft and husky voice. His voice, oh his deep soothing voice, it turned you on so much.

"Y-Yes.."

"What's that? I can't hear you.." he said with that voice of his..

"Y-Yes..!"

"I said I can't hear you."

"Y-YES I DO~!"

Todoroki grunted and smacked your bottom again, grabbing a piece of your torn up dress and tied it around your eyes. He pulled out to your dismay and untied your hands.

Gripping his leather belt, he began to whip your already bruised bottom side. You gasped at the cold and sudden contact, but moaned in pleasure. His dominance was just so... intoxicating! Gripping the sheets from the bed, you whimpered feeling him nearly tear you apart as he shoved his long manhood into you once again. That man had creative ways to use his belt...

But you couldn't mind it. You had finally found someone just as broken and just as deviant as yourself. You wouldn't lose Todoroki to anyone else no matter what happened.

"S-Shouto.." you began to plead, "Please.. n-no more spanking- AH!"

His rough thrust caught you off guard, "You listen to me now [Y/N], I am in charge here. I am YOUR master. I could tear your little pussy wide open if I wanted you, I could gag you with my dick, I could do whatever I wished for and you WILL obey. Understood princess?" Shouto seductively growled into your ear as you gave another cry at his rough thrusts,

"I said is that clear?!"

"Y-Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes..Master..."

Oh boy you were in for a long night
|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

.

I can't believe the reader is fucking dead