|•Yandere!Shouto X Reader•| [[I never loved you]] |FINAL CHAPTER|

a/N: Part four guys the last part-
|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

You gasped as you suddenly awoke. Your quirk becoming active as you felt Izuku's anxiety and fear (a/N:you are able to feel his emotions due to your emotional connection).

"I-Izu is in trouble.. And it's all my fault.." you said quietly.

You looked down and decided to confront Todoroki for hurting Izuku. You quickly tied Izuku's shirt to fit you and got small shorts that were laying around Izuku's bed. They surprisingly fit you quite well.

You knew this decision was rather risky and quite possibly life threatening but you had no choice, you ran out the front door and ran towards UA.

|| Izuku's POV ||

I coughed violently as Todoroki chuckled darkly and threw me onto the alleyway harshly, I tried to stand up but his damn quirk froze me in place. I couldn't move as I felt small tears at the corner of my emerald eyes. But I couldn't give up now.

"How dare you Midoriya.. Taking away my beloved so carelessly and then deflowering her. Did you honestly think hiding her from me would keep me from having her? Did you?" Todoroki said coldly (a/N: pun intended) as he grabbed my soft green hair and pulled it so I could look at him. I had a stinging sensation all over my face as I knew it was cover in bruises and cuts. Tears slid down my cheeks as I closed my eyes, preparing for the worst. I deserved it...

"SHITTY HALF AND HALF!"

|| Third Person POV ||

Bakugou yelled loud enough to catch the heartless and cruel boy from hurting his friend. Todoroki dropped Izuku's head and turned around with a enraged look on his face. But soon turn into shock as he saw his beloved with the explosive boy.

"[Y/N]..? What are you-"

"I'm saving Izuku from your crazy ass."

"Heard ya trapped her in a basement ya shitty bastard. I ain't no white knight but I ain't not doormat neither." Bakugou growled as his hands visibly became full of sweat and sparks, ready for battle.

"This isn't your concern, Bakugou. I suggest you run along before you get injured. Gravely injured." Todoroki said as his red hair began to enlight in orange and red flames,

"This time I won't hold back"

"Neither will I shitface" and with that, Bakugou and Todoroki engaged in a extreme fight as they seem to try to slice the others throat off. You ran towards Izuku and broke the ice that held your unofficial lover captive.

"I-Izu are you o-okay...?"

"[Y/N]-chan.. I'm just glad you're okay.." Izuku said with a crooked smile, he hugged you tightly as you kissed his cheek watching Bakugou and Todoroki wrestle.

"I'll explode your creepy head off ya stalker!"

"I'd like to see you try."

You held Izuku's body close as he whimpered and trembled in fear. And you knew why.

"Don't worry Izuku, Todoroki won't take me away- BAKUGOU!" You saw your dear fierce friend Bakugou lay on the ground. Several burns and bruises all around his body. Todoroki's emotions became mixed. And you felt it,

"N-No! You aren't hurting Izuku!"

"My dearest [Y/N]. Why did you escape? You just had to stay with me. You had to ONLY love ME. Yet, you decide to let another man deflower you and touch you. You BETRAYED me. And I don't like being betrayed."

"N-No.. D-Don't come any closer...!" You sobbed as you held Izuku tighter. Izuku lays unconscious in your arms as Bakugou is severely bruised and harmed. No one could defend you. You were... alone...

"I-I'll go back with you... A-And I won't try to escape.. I-If you leave Izu and B-Bakugou out of this.."

"Oh?"

"I-I promise you I won't escape.."

Todoroki gave you a twisted smirk and grabbed your cheeks roughly as he gave you an uncomfortable and rough kiss, his tongue invading your mouth and completely dominating it.

"Good girl [Y/N], I knew you'd come around~"

You looked back at Izuku as you held his hand and squeezed it,

"I-I am... sorry"

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

a/N: aNGST