Love hurts - A prince fanfic

Hello my name is Alicia Monroe. I'm 17 years old and I live in California. I live with my father instead of my mother.I don't know anything about my Mother, my father never really mentioned her to me , even though i long to see her. My father is a very famous producer named Jermaine Monroe and I'm mixed with Italian and black. I guess I get the Italian from my mother. I'm in love with A boy band named " Mindless Behavior" but there's one of the boys that stand out the most to me....his name is Princeton . He is mixed just like me, has large curls shaped as an Afro,caramel skin tone, and his accent captivates me. Today my friend Crystal and I went shopping to purchase outfits for the #1 girl tour this summer we planned on attenting. Without a doubt, it's gonna be live!

I wore a tribal crop top, skinny jeans and white toms to match the outfit. I wore my hair in a bun since it was natural at the moment. I wanted to wait till tomorrow to straighten my hair for the show. I got my purse and my keys to my 2013 Camry and went downstairs. I headed to my dad's producing room to inform him that I was leaving. "dad?" I called out as I knocked the door. " come in cece" my dad replied as he took off the music that was playing. " I'm leaving, I'm picking up crystal to go to the mall" I said and before I knew it, my dad was complaining about my outfit. He always does that and it's very irritating. " no, you are not leaving with that outfit" . " fine..I'll change it" I said before I quickly left the studio room. I decided not to change because I didn't have time to plus I said it to avoid him giving me a lecture. I pressed the button of the key to unlock the car and I got inside. I turned on the radio and drove off to Crystal's house.

Crystal~

Alicia was getting ready to pick me up to go shopping. We were going shopping for outits to wear at the to #1 girl tour. I wore a graphic t-shirt with skinny jeans and flats and left my hair down.i waited in my living room for Alicia to come. Minutes later I heard a car horn. I knew it was Alicia so I walked outside and got into the passenger seat she opened for me.

~ * ~

Alicia~

We headed right to forever 21. Forever 21 was our favorite fashion store to buy cute outfits. We walked In and we were browsing at different sections around the store. I picked out a couple outfits and told crystal to wait and see if it looks good on me or not. My first outfit was a peach colored romper with gold sandals and jewelry to match. I went out the dressing room to show crystal my outfit.

" It's cute but.." Crystal sighed, " I feel like it's too dressy for a concert"

We went through a couple outfits and we finally found the outfit we were gonna wear. We then left forever 21 to buy a slushy I then. dropped her off and went home. I looked at my outfit one more time. I was making sure that I love it cause I also got VIP tickets to see Mindless Behavior . This will be the night of my life!