5.

Luke's P.O.V

"So that's why I'm here" Rose said as she rested her legs on my lap. She threw her now empty joint away and looked at me.

"What happened with you?"

"Family..stuff" I sighed and she nodded. "That's what I'm talking about. They expect you to do the best, and don't seem to care about the struggles you have to go through"

"Exactly" I agreed with her. "They're overprotective"

I leaned back and sighed.

"Pass me one" I said as she revealed a package of cigarettes.

"Are you sure? It can become an addict"

"Just pass me one" I groaned and she frowned. She mumbled an 'okay' and passed me a cigaret with the lighter.
In the corner of my eye, I saw her reading the packet

"Smoking can cause fatal lung cancer. Hmm" she tilted her head,

"It isn't me stopping anyways"

We both lit ours up while I stayed quiet for a little bit.

"Any plans for tonight?" I asked her and she looked up.

"We can hang out at mines if you want. My parents aren't going to be home anyways" she chuckled and I nodded.

"Sounds good"

We both threw our cigarets away and we stood up. "See you at mines" she smiled and I hugged her. "See you"

I walked back to mines and it seemed that nobody was at home. I knew for a fact that my mom was at work and my brothers at the gym.

I walked over to the stairs as I heard some noises coming from upstairs.

"Hello?" I asked, but didn't gained a response. I hung my coat up and untied my shoes.

"Hello?" I said, louder this time. I ran upstairs and opened Jai's bedroom door. I saw him sitting on his bed, blasting music trough his room.

"Fucking hell Jai, turn down a bit" I groaned in annoyance as Jai just simply gave me a glare.

He stood up and walked over to me. He squeezed his eyes and looked at me from tip to toe.

"Do something about your smell. What were you doing, smoking?" He asked as he looked me in the eye.

I frowned and let out a small laugh. "No.." I said unsurely. I mean, smoking one or two cigarets isn't actually smoking.

"Well, you'd better be not." he said, turned around and jumped on his bed.

He was concerned about me, so everyone else was, but I was being my stubborn little self and decided to do whatever I wanted to.

The hours quickly passed by and I already wanted to go to Rose. I was bored so I was happy she could give me some company. We could also get to know each other a bit more.

I haven't said a word to Jai since the afternoon and decided to go into my not all too messy room. But there was some sort of feeling, pain, ache in my chest. It hurt keeping secrets from my loved ones. Although when you're surrounded by all these people, it can be lonelier than when you're by yourself. You can be in a huge crowd, but if you don't feel like you can trust anyone or talk to anybody, you feel like you're really alone.

I felt a little bit sad.

Sometimes we get sad about things and we don't like to tell other people that we are sad about them. We like to keep it a secret. Or sometimes, we are sad but we really don't know why we are sad, so we say we aren't sad but we really are.