15.

"Goodmorning Lukey" I said as I walked into his room with a tray with food. He deserved it and I didn't want to bring up the conversation of last night. He stretched his arms and yawned at the same time. He rubbed his eyes and I sat beside him. "You okay?" I asked him because he looked extremely pale. He nodded with a weak smile and I sighed. He then quickly stood up and rushed over to the bathroom.

"Luke?! What's wrong?" I said worriedly and knocked on the door. He then came back and hugged me. "I've got the flu, I think" He said and coughed a little. "Strange, but okay. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"It's not okay, I want to spend the day with you" Luke said and clumped his arms around his stomach.

"Well, who tells us that we can't?" I said and we walked back into his room.

"Or maybe it's better that you rest a little. We'll see each other tomorrow anyways" I stated and he sighed, letting me know that he wanted to be with me at that moment. As much as I wanted to be with him, I had to see Matty, don't get me wrong. I fucking hate Matty and maybe if I explain to him why he has to leave me alone, he will.

"It's okay" I said and gave him a kiss on the lips. He smiled weakly and I grabbed my bag. He walked me downstairs and greeted me. "I love you" he said and I smiled. "I love you too"

-

I knocked on Matty's door and waited for him to open it. I looked around and I still remembered everything. There was this huge tree beside Matty's house, right beside his room. I used to climb in it and sneak into his room.

The door opened and I saw Matty leaning against the side. He wore sweatpants and a white shirt, his facial expression looked tired as did he.

"Hey" he said as he didn't expect me here. "What's up?"

"Matty, I know you sent me flowers so can you please stop doing this bullshit?" I immediately shot and he frowned his eyebrows. "Flowers..?"

"Yeah yeah now you're gonna act like you don't know shit but you do. Just leave me the fuck alone, would you? Highly appreciated"

"But-"

"Just go fuck someone else because I'm done with you. I have Luke. I'm happy with him and I don't need you. You're fucking unreasonable"

"Rose, I have no clue what you're talking about!" Matty said, louder this time. I raised one eyebrow.

"Oh really" I said with a small laugh. I crossed my arms and tilted my head. "You're an asshole, you know that. Please do me a favor and leave me alone, you psycho"

He then grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me close to him. His curl fell over his head and he bit his lip. He never liked it when I called him 'psycho' or 'psychopath' during our discussions.

"What are you talking about? I have never sent you flowers"

"You did! Stop fucking lying!"

"I didn't!" He shouted and placed his hands around my neck, his face was dangerously close to mine. I felt his breath against my skin and we both were breathing heavily. His lips almost touched mines, we were a centimeter away. His thumbs brushed over my lips and his eyes were full of lust.

I gazed in his eyes, looking for possibly answers or to see if he was lying.

"Whatever" I then said and managed to escape from his grip.

I was pretty mad, knowing that he was lying once again and that I actually came over to talk to him.

I brushed it off and went to my house. I opened the door and threw my bag on the ground. I walked into the living room, greeted by a very happy mother.

"Hey huney!" She said and I groaned a little. It's not that I hated when she was being like this. It just annoyed me a lot.

I saw the roses on the middle of the table and was about to throw them away, but my mom stopped me.

"Why are you doing that?!" She called and I sighed. "Those aren't from Luke" I said a little angry and she nodded.

"I know"

"How do you know?" I immediately asked and she smiled.

"Because they are from Joe! How sweet right?"

My mouth hung a little open as I couldn't believe what she was saying. From Joe?

"But.. We both didn't know from who it was. How are you so sure that it's from Joe?"

She started laughing. "Because we didn't read the little cart added to it. Look" she said and showed me the little cart. "Love, Joe" She read and I face palmed myself.

"It's okay-"

"-No it's not, because I fucking accused Matty of something he hasn't done" I shouted angrily and ran upstairs.

-

"Rose! Rose please come downstairs" My mother called me. After a good five minutes, she stopped and I sighed of relief.

Now I should probably explain Luke everything but I really didn't want to. It would only make a bigger fuss. But he trusted me, and I should not take that for granted.

Luke's P.O.V

As much as I was feeling sick, I really wanted someone to be with me and to keep me entertained. There were days where I just felt like doing nothing and was feeling sick, and I guess today was that day.

It still bothered me that Matty was into Rose. That guy's fucked up. He should leave her alone. I'm not jealous, I'm just fucking annoyed by it. I'd like to redo his face a little. A lot.

I decided to swallow some more pills, hoping that I felt better after that.

I had many appointments later this day at the hospital, so I was kinda lucky that Rose didn't decide to stay, although I missed her already.

I had to be there over 10 minutes so I hurried myself with everything what I was doing.

I went outside, it was pretty cold and started walking through the park while smoking a cigarette. I saw an all too familiar guy in the distance, assuming it that it was Matty.

I rushed over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder, turning him around. It did was him.

"What do you want" He spat while a cigarette was hanging out his mouth. "Oh hey"

"Leave Rose alone, okay. She doesn't want anything from you" I said and hoped I was clear. "Haha sure, that's why she came over to me today and accused me of something I didn't do" he said and I frowned.

"How do you mean? You're talking bullshit"

"I'm done with people not believing me. She still loves me, Luke. Not you. Otherwise she wouldn't want to see me without you knowing it"

"Shut up!" I shouted and balled my fists. "You wanna hit me?" Matty said,

"Do it then"

I bit my lip and tasted some blood.

"Do it"

My nails were digging into my skin.

"Do it!"

As much as I wanted to do it- really, I was so close- I didn't because I didn't want more drama and I would be too late at the hospital. "Thought so" he said and blew his smoke out in my face. He then left and slightly hit his shoulder against me while passing me.

I was really mad at Rose and craved for an explanation. But I had to wait, I'll see her tomorrow but I'd really like to see her now.

I thought I could trust her. Maybe I was wrong again.

-

Sorry for not updating guys! I do was really busy, but I still think of you all. love you all (: