35. Date Pt 1

At first I was scared, but that soon turned into determination. As I walked home Micheal texted me if we were going to go out tonight or tomorrow. I quickly replied tonight and walked a bit faster.

While I was contemplating the whole Kurt thing I knew I was going to tell Micheal, he could help. So as I got home I put that beside me and felt the anxiety of a life time.

This is my first ever date! With Michael! Ookokok, What am I going to wear? Oh and what are we gonna do urgh! What if he kisses me... OMG!?

I decided it was to much and ended up calling Brooke who was with Chole.
"YOU AND MICHEAL ARE GOING ON A DATE TONIGHT AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL M-US?!" Chole yelled
"Yeah Yeah, I know I'm sorry but I didn't think about it" I said, that was a lie, it's all I can think about.
"OK well when is it?" Brooke asked
"He's picking me up at 7:30"
"OK, then we're coming over! you've still got time which means we can help you!" Without another word they hung up.

Micheal's POV

Some people would say that on a date you've got to be the man! But right now... I don't not feel like one.

Unlike Y/n who I'm sure has asked Chole and Brooke for help by now I don't have very much. Basically all of my guy friends are gay or just straight up virgins, and I don't exactly have a Dad to go to either.

I mean I could call J.D but no one has seen that guy for months and I can't do this alone! I guess I could call the tops... Jake's not around at the moment so...

"CONNOR!?" I screamed into the phone as soon as it answered
"Fucking hell, WHAT?" I was use to Connor's snappy mood so I just continued
"You need to come to my place Now! I need help and I don't know who to call! I'm going on a date with y/n and-"
"OK, ok" He cut me off "what's in it for me?"
"Weed. Now come help."
"I'm on my way."

Thankfully Connor arrived soon and as I opened the door he actually realised my mental state. I also noticed Evan behind him.
"Why hello trash, I have brought my boyfriend to help me and inform you about what to wear" Connor said letting himself in, both my Mum's were working tonight and weren't coming home until late so I had the house to myself.

"If thats what he is here for, why are you here" I asked
"To help your non-existant manly side" Connor said, Evan shook his head and turned to me
"Should we get started?" After all the times me and Connor have gotten high and Evan found us he is pretty chill around me now.

They followed me up the stairs and into my room
"I've never actually been in your room before, I thought you lived in the basement?" Connor asked smirking at his own smart ass comment
"No, I keep most my clothes in here," without another word Evan went over to my cupboard and opened my draws

"Hey look at that, you have other clothes than your hoodie and jeans" I gasped at Evan and looked at Connor
"He's been infected, you spread your disease of Smart ass-ness."
"Mine or yours?" Connor asked me,
We both laughed at Evan faced plamed before looking back at my clothes. He pulled out a shirt and turned to me
"You've actually got some good stuff in here."

Y/n's POV

"DONT DROP THE FUCKING MASCARA!" Chole yelled
"BRUSH AND STRAIGHTENER? WERE ARE THEY!" The girls screamed running around my bathroom, thank god my Mum was out.

"Girls calm down we still got-" I looked at the clock "WE'VE GOT HALF AND HOUR GO-GO-GO" since when was it 7? I like to be ready a while before the person gets here for any advent.

(So I've decided that you can pick whatever outfit you like for you and Micheal to wear because all of you guys are different with different taste)

Twenty minutes passed and in super sonic mode the girls were able to get me ready.
"Thank you guys I owe you big time!" the both hugged me and smiled
"Tell us everything after the date!" Chole said, Brooke nodded
"Have fun!" They both left and I flopped down on the couch to catch my breath.

Oh my gods this is happening, urgh! I can do this! You can do this y/n! I thought to myself.

I didn't have to wait long until I heard a knock at the door. My anxiety levels went through the roof at I got up and quickly brushed myself off. My heart was beating so fast I could hear it in my ears.

I opened the door to see Micheal standing there in (outfit) and holy cow did he look hot. I felt myself blush as we looked at each other.
"So you ready for an awesome night?" Micheal said offering his hand, I took it as he led me to his Pt cruiser.

"Yeah, but I gotta asked what are we going to do?" I could still hear my own heart but hopefully that would stop soon, right?
"Well I was planning on going to see a movie then we could get ice cream and go from there?" He said
"Cliché." I responded "I like it." We both laughed as he start to drive towards the theatre.

A\N

Sorry for the short part but, should I write smut for you and Micheal? Would you guys want that maybe in the next or the chapter after that?