•24

fast forward a month. (they've now been together for ABOUT four months [a little bit over]. in my mind. in the story, no, but i'm the author so hi.)

"I really hate you sometimes."
Mingyu smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist. His breathing was heavy, my bed sheet covering up to his abdomen. He looked gorgeous - sweaty and all.
"No, you don't," he breathed out.
I scoffed. "I do. I think we have a love/hate relationship. 100%."
"Then, it's unrequited. I don't hate you," he assured. "Never have, never will."
"I'm supposed to be mad at you! Now look where we are."
The boy smirked again, looking down at our bodies. He shrugged. "You started it by calling me 'Daddy', Wonwoo. And then you let me come over. And then you let me into your room-"
"Shut up."
Mingyu smiled and sat up, stretching his arms straight up above his head. He whimpered slightly, looking tired and a bit frazzled. He looked down at me, a fond smile on his face.
And I smiled back up at him. "What?"
"What time is it?" he asked gently.
I rolled over and grabbed my phone from the bedside table, pressing the button on the side. "3:34."
He pursed his lips and watched me as I set my phone down and rolled back over to face him. I sat up and fiddled with the sheet.
"Do you think you can be ready by 6?"
It caught me of guard. I had no idea what he was talking about. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him, mumbling, "Why?"
He shrugged, smiling. "I wanna take you somewhere," he mentioned. "Can you be ready by 6, Jeon?"
I blushed but smiled, rubbing my eyes. I looked at him and ran a hand over his arm. "Yeah, babe," I assured. "That's more than enough time."
"Just making sure," he said quietly, "because you've gotta take a shower. You know that, right?"
I rolled my eyes. "Of course, I know that."
The boy smiled and got out of the bed, my eyes on him the whole time. He quickly got dressed to avoid my stares and collected his belongings from around the room.
He was dressed in all black, his V-neck t-shirt tucked into his black skinny jeans. His thighs are pretty thick, and that's even better. I don't know how I avoided him at school all day.
"You look good," I mumbled.
He smirked, walking over to me. "I know," he responded. "You just proved that." He kissed my forehead, then my lips, then pulled away and smiled fondly. "I'll look even better tonight, okay?"

~~

"You weren't lying."
Mingyu stood at my door, leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed. He shrugged nonchalantly with a small smirk on his face, looking all gorgeous and shit.
"I don't lie, Wonwoo," he mumbled. "You know that, yeah?"
He was dressed all black. Black dress pants, a black button up with the sleeves rolled to his elbows. His tan skin looked amazing with the dark colors, his brown hair somehow being messy and styled at the same time.
Love and admiration for the boy exploded inside of me, and all I wanted to do was make sure he had a good night.
"You've got to stop being so fucking attractive," I told him, walking out onto the front patio.
I closed my front door, grabbing his wrist and pulling him out to his own car that he had shown up in.
He let out a dark laugh. "Why would I do that if I know you like it?"
"You get on my nerves," I spat. But, even while the words were coming out of my mouth, I had a huge smile on my face.
Mingyu ran around to the passenger's side of the car, opening the door for me. I gave him a smile, trying not to stare at how gorgeous he looked during the golden hours.
Soon enough, he was in the driver's seat, one hand on my thigh. The other was comfortably fitted on the steering wheel, and it drove me insane how daddy he looked.
I sat back, letting my eyes study each and every inch of him in the sunlight. The golden hours are truly a blessing. His skin is normally tan - but, now, it was a beautiful bronze color. His eyes are normally dark brown, but, in the light, they turned a pretty caramel color.
And his hair - it seemed as though he had ruffled it without care. The way I liked it.
"You're staring."
Blushing, I placed my hand over his that was on my thigh.
"Yeah, I know," I responded. "You're my boyfriend, aren't I allowed?"
He shrugged, a smug look on his face. "Yeah, I guess. Doesn't bother me."
"If it doesn't bother you, then why'd you ask?"
"I don't know, I-"
"Be quiet, gorgeous."
A blush erupted onto his cheeks, and he just lightly squeezed my thigh, smiling gently. He seemed to be insanely focused on me instead of the road, but I allowed it.
I smiled and looked out the window, allowing all the silence to overflow.

-----

this chapter is short so the next one can be cute, bless up 🥰