Sweets!!!! Yum!!!!

Well........ That was completely and utterly embarrassing. Bulma had left the room again leaving an awkward silence. Goten and Trunks were just sitting there staring intently at me.' I have to get out of here pronto!' I get up quickly while clapping my hands together.

" Welp, that was........ Something and..... Yeah I'm just gonna go now." I blurt out and hastily make my exit. ' I have to take a shower and get their scents off of me.' I think to myself. Speaking of thinking, I wonder if I can communicate with Trunks and Goten through our marks.

'I better not try it out mow because I just had my full of them.' I think as I enter my room to take a nice shower.

time skip by my love for anime

After my shower I put on a grey long sleeved shirt with a coral colored scarf and matching jeans with velvet material grey heeled shoes and walk to the kitchen to make some sweets! Yay! I decided I wanted to make a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. I find the ingredients and they go as followed:

1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs

3 tablespoons white sugar

1/4 cup butter, melted

1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries

2 tablespoons white sugar

2 teaspoons cornstarch

1/2 cup water

2 cups white chocolate chips

1/2 cup half-and-half cream

3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup white sugar

3 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, I mix together cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. I press mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.

In a saucepan, I combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bringing it to boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick.

I then strain the sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.

I preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, I melt white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth.

( soooooo much Chocolate!!!!!)

​In a large bowl, I mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. I then blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate and pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan, and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top.

Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.

I let that bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Let it cool then, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce. And Walla! My masterpiece! camo.githubusercontent.com/b38e1...

My my mouth is literately watering right now! It smells and looks fantastic. 'Mental pat on the back for me!' I lick my lips.

Until, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE suddenly came into the kitchen. Goku was the first to speak while eyeing MY cake!

" Soooo, Mei-chan,( May-chan) when are you gonna share that cake buddy o' pal?" He asks with fake innocence while giving

me his puppy dog eyes. I look into his eyes and say very slowly.

" N- to the O Goku, N- to the flappin' O!"