The Power of the HEXAGON!

RECAP

' But I never got to eat any chocolate!'

STORY

I looked at each threat carefully. What I can truthfully say about all this is hat I never expected Goku to be involved in all this. My eyes stayed on his a little longer.

Remember I said how Future Trunks' eyes got a dark blue? The same happened to the others. I bet your wondering how can black eyes get any blacker. Well they definitely can ANC they also have a hazed type of look to them. As if someone were unfocused of daydreaming.

My eyes stayed trained on his. That was until I heard immense growling from the rest. I gulp and look towards Vegeta.

" H-H-Help me-e pl-please!" I stutter. He sighs and motions me toward him. I gratefully do so. When I'm close enough he bends down and whispers something in my ear. I blush.

" Do I have to?" I ask silently hoping I heard wrong. He grunted and nodded. I give huff and walk up to Goten. He looks at me excitedly. I lean in close and kiss the corner of his mouth on the left side. He blushes and the haze in his eyes clear away.

Next I turn to Gohan and kiss the right corner of his mouth. Videl glared at me with so much hatred I think it left a hole in my skin. It just added to the fact that Gohan turned tomato red also effectively burning my skin. He giggled like a school girl.

I then turn to Goku. He looks at me smug. I just roll my eyes. I give him a kiss on the upper part of his lips. Chi Chi's glare was far worse than Videl's could ever be. I quickly turn to Trunks and kiss the bottom part of his lips. He moans slightly but, the haze soon leaves his eyes as well.

Last but not least, Future Trunks, or just F.T. He looks like a kicked puppy right now. He must be jealous. 'Well he should be; he marked me by accident so this is all his fault!'

I give a fustrated sigh. I lean in to peck him on the lips quickly, but he surprises me by grabbing my waist. I lips molded together for the longest. I felt his tongue flick over my lips for permission. I denied. He moved one of his arms from my waist to my thigh he slowly rakes his nails across it leaving me to take a shivering breathe. He took that as his chance to shove his tongue right in my mouth.

I slowly gave in. Plus the mark was burning. The mark made me think of the other male Saiyans. Thinking of the other male Saiyans made me think about all the other people there just probably staring at us. That snapped me back to reality.

I quickly pushed F.T. away from me. That kiss left me breathless.

I look up to the most embarrassing moment in my life and say,

" Kami please forgive me." I shouted to Dende.