You're in BIG trouble mister.

Beep..

Beep....

Beep.....

' What's that noise? It's annoying!' I thought groaning slightly. I sit up and slowly open my eyes. I blink a few times to make sure I'm seeing right.

" Ummmm, am I interrupting something?" I call out to Bulma and Vegeta with their lips locked in on each other. He had her cornered by the table so her legs were forced to hook around his waist, giving me an unsightly view of black lace underwear.

They quickly separate. Bulma with her face tomato red and Vegeta with a small but still visible blush that tinted his cheeks. I have to admit that it was a hilarious scene. I couldn't help but giggle, which earned me a glare from Vegeta.

" Meian! You're okay! Everyone was so worried about you. They're waiting outside for you now. But tell me, what happened to make you pass out?" She asked innocently.

I blushed just remembering that little episode with me and Trunks.

" Ah I actually, don't remember." She just nodded. I looked over to Vegeta. He was glaring at me. ' He knows I'm lying.' I drop my head.

~ I wonder how Meian is. I didn't mean to do that to her. I hope she can forgive me~ My head immediately picks back up, going unnoticed by the other two occupants in the room. Good, but what was that? Who was that? The voice sounded familiar. Maybe if I answer they'll tell me who they are.

~ Umm hello out there?~ I hear a yelp from outside the door from what sounds like Trunks. I try again.

~ Trunks, is that you? I don't know what's going on.~ I call back telepathically.

~ M-Meian?!?! Are you up? How are you? Are you okay?~ he asks hurridly

~ No I'm asleep, that's why I saw your parents tearing each other's faces apart with their lips. Of course I'm up! Smart one.~

There was a knock on the door followed by a ' Can we come in?' Bulma opened the door. People came piling in. ' Dang!i have so many fans.' I looked around the room at the familiar faces. Goku, Chi Chi, Piccolo, Tien, Krilin, ..... A woman with black hair in a braid with slivers on the side of her face,

Next to her was a man in a suit with short spiky hair and glasses. A little bit behind him was a younger looking man that reminded me of Goku and Gohan. Speaking of Gohan, where is the little squirt?

Next to them were ........ TWO TRUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turn to to Bulma.

" Bulma, I know you know your stuff and all but what type of medication did you give me? I see two Trunks." The people around me started chuckling. What did I say? I turn to Bulma for an explanation. She nods, understanding the look on my face.

" Well Meian, you've been in a coma for 14 years-" my eyes widen extremely large."-and we have no clue what caused your comatose state. There are two Trunks because the one with the short hair was 'baby' Trunks. The one with longer hair is the Trunks from the future. And even thought you were in a coma for 14 years, it was only about a month in the future. Future Trunks visited frequently because he was worried about you. Isn't that so adorable!"

I had to lay back down because this was a lot to take in. How come I still looked 15? Wasn't I supposed to age? Does it make me a cougar for liking future Trunks even though we're physically the same age.

Wait..." Can I talk to future Trunks alone for a minute?" I asked the room. They all nodded and left.

" You have some serious explaining to do mister." I gave him the meanest glare I could muster and let my power level spike for a few seconds to show my anger.

~ oh man, I'm in big trouble.~

~ you got that right sucker~