Run and Hide

ONE

I was speeding down the hallway so fast, when I past Bulma, she had to hang onto the wall. Oops, I'll apologize later.

SEVEN

I made it down the stairs and into the kitchen,

ELEVEN

Down another hallway.

FIFTH-TEEN

I past the living room and stopped. Baby Trunks was here.' Well at least this Trunks isn't a hormonal teenager...... yet' I shuddered. Dang it, I wasted time. I started running again.

NINETEEN

I'm out of the living room and touch the knob to the front door. I would've open up the door if I wasn't, ya know.... Pinned to it. ' twenty ' I think sadly, my head falling in defeat.

" Too slow," he whispers in my ear.

" Trunks, please don't do this. I ummm, I have to go feed my stomach." I say lamely while looking in his dark blue eyes.

" But I could easily fill your stomach and then some." I froze. 'Is he dirty talking me!?' I think incredulously. His hands start moving up and down my sides. I shudder. He chuckles and moves his face closer to mine, making me hit mine on the door behind me. I turn my head to the side. Trunks froze. ' What happened? Wait! I'm showing him my neck! That's a sign of submission!!!' I try to move my head back but he growls.

He GROWLS AT ME. I'm in serious crap right now.

His head moves closer to my neck and his sniffs it. He lets out a small moan then sniffs it again. This is very appealing. Note the sarcasm.

He opens his mouth and licks my neck. I shiver again. He then nibbles on it. Oh god don't let him mark me! He nibbles up my neck and I feel the needed to moan. He moves up again and I do. I could feel him grin and then bite down. I squeak in pain.

He bit so hard he drew blood. His tongue laps it up and I can feel the immediate affects. He let's go of me and I fall to the floor in agony. I look up and see his eyes are back to normal. I see confusion in them before realization passes in them.

" Oh no, Meian please be okay. I didn't mean it I swear I-I-I MOTHER!" Was the last thing I heard before slipping into sweet nothingness.