Things get heated. That's all I gots to say.

RECAP

He had his head down so I couldn't see his eyes

STORY

( read at own risk.)

"Why did you run? Are you mad at me?" He asked. It broke my heart to hear him say that. I would of said something if I wasn't so scared. So I just opted for shaking my head. He lifted his head up and I almost cried. Tears were streaming vastly from his eyes.

Forgetting my fearfulness I ran up to him to hug and cried in his shoulder.

"G-Gohan I'm I'm s-so sorry! I-I did-didn't mean to make you up-upset. P-please f-forgive m-me?" I was a stuttering mess.( you guys have no idea how annoying it was to write that.) I cried even harder.

" Hey, look don't cry okay? There is no reason for it so I don't want to see any tears. You're too beautiful for that." He said softly while holding up my chin and whipping away my tears.

I think I saw his eyes darken. No it was probably just the lighting and the fact that I was just crying. I looked up to his face and just noticed how close our noses were from touching. I blushed. He noticed. Mufasa came in with all his Lion King glory and started singing 'Don't drop that dun dun dun', yeah right, now what really happened.

I blushed. He noticed. He smirked and leaned down so his lips were barely scraping mine.

" Am I making you-" he let out a chuckle and molded our bodies together then leaned down and whispered in my ear," hmmmm uncomfortable?" Ahhhhhhhhh what happen to my Wittle Gwohan! Anyway.

I tried to pull myself back but he had his arms around my waiste. He sniffed my neck and growled. 'Okay he's getting really possessive now. It's as if-' I couldn't finish my thought because he bit into my neck.' What is my life? Some reject Twilight movie?!' I thought angrily as I tried to get away. But he held me steady.

" Gohan! Stop it! Uhhhh" I yelled at first but ended up moaning the last part because he suddenly began sucking on my neck. Not to mention he sucked at my neck where I was most sensitive.

I could feel him smirking. Next thing you know I'm pinned against the brick wall with our lips smashed together. I had to take a quick breath from the pain of my head hitting the wall. That was all he needed to force his tongue into my mouth. I was surprised by how sweet he tasted so I eventually gave in.

We broke apart, gasping for air. He left trails of butterfly kisses down my neck causing me to giggle. I soon felt his mouth draw close to my chest area. He paused for a moment and stares intently at them making me blush. He quickly looks at my eyes before he leans up to peck my lips before going down again. What he did next surprised the heck out of me.

My T-shirt had a very low v-neck so he kissed the top of both breast. What he did next had me in a puddle at his feet. His gazed locked on mine while he slowly moved to the valley in between my breasts and licked from the bottom up and kissed the beginning of the valley.

I don't believe I have ever been so red in my entire life! His gaze was locked on mine the entire time. I felt something swell in my stomach. He sniffed the air and smirked. He bent down towards......... You know, and sniffed again. He let out a small chuckle. And looked at me again. He got up and leaned in. I closed my eyes.

Nothing happened so I opened my eyes to find........

read the next chapter to find out....

Just kidding!

I looked to find him offering his hand and smiling.

" Come on let's go home Meian. I bet you're still hungry." He stated. I'm just sitting thinking, ' is you bipolar, TNULT, OR NAHHHH?!?'

I took his hand anyway and offered a small smile. Gohan I swear sometimes you have no idea what you do to me. I was happy at the moment, but I knew something wrong was about to happen...................... And it's not just snapping Videl's neck for not letting me have my chocolate!