From The Idiot Himself, Such Smart Words Come Out

(A/N): Meian is wearing outfit E. This photo doesn't belong to me it belongs to its original owner.)

Hnng! Ow, my head! I thought, groaning quietly. It seems like I finally had the strength to open my eyes. When I did I felt like I was going to puke. It was too bright, it must of been midday. Once I become slightly more aware, I immediately huff at my idiocy. I need to enhance my sensory skills if I got caught off guard by some falling cement. The grogginess left my system and it was then that I notice I was laying on tile. But that didn't make any sense, I'm outside. Sitting up, I see the Man-Bug a little off from where I am and I finally figured out that we were in a ring of sorts. Why the hell is there a ring in the middle of no where?

I sense them before I see them, so I look up to see a group of people standing on a cliff looking down towards the ring. Is-is this a match? What the hell is going on!

"Aye! Buggo! What the hell is going on here. And what for Kami's sake were you hunting me for!"

  "Watch your tongue, it will be the cause of your demise. I am Cell, you idiotic being, and my purpose for hunting you is not any of your concern, little girl."He hissed back.

You will always be mommy's little girl, do you hear me?

My eyes widened and my nose flared at the memory. No.

"I am not a little girl. I don't have time for this bull. I'm just looking for someone, and you randomly come and hunt me down while attacking me!" I stand at my full height and I can feel myself losing my cool. Cell's choice of words could not have been better. Sweet sweet sarcasm.

Cell growls and faces away from me.

"I don't have time to-,"

"Well then make time, Cell," I teleport in front of him, and I have to levitate a little to be eye to eye with him, but my glare rings loud and clear that I am far from playing.

He stares at me, then he leans back and laughs. He laughs.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK A SILLY LITTLE GLARE WILL SCARE ME. I AM ULTIMATE. YOU BUGS DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE IN MY PRESENCE. YOU ARE BELOW ME WEAKLING AND-," he's stopped as I spit on his face, done with him. I punch him in his gut, powering up. My eyes turned a vibrant violet and my black hair turned blonde, electricity crackling around me. Nothing happened, and he was about to open is God damn mouth again, when his face contorted into pain.

It all happened in slow motion. The skin where my fist lie on his stomach slowly sunk in and twisted. Cell let out a gasp as he suddenly flew up into the air at a high velocity. His blood splattered on the front of my blue top. But I didn't care. My violet eyes followed Cell into the sky, before I squatted, getting ready to follow him.

I hopped up, leaving a crator from the power of the leap. I flew quickly in front of him and wound my leg up, waiting for his soaring body to reach mine. Once he was close enough I release my leg on to his head, sending him straight back down to the ground. At the last second he grabbed my leg and Place me in front of him so I'd take the brunt of the fall. He quickly squeezed my neck, and I found it difficult to breathe.

Lifting them up, I wrap my legs around his shoulders and hook my ankles around the front of his neck. Pulling my legs, I put his back in an unnatural angle, but not enough to break anything. I use our momentum and my weight to make us plummet at a neck breaking speed into the ring.

At the last second I release him and fly up to watch as the ring convulses under his weight and completely shatters. Dust and debris fly up making it hard to see. Using this time, I fly over to the people on the cliff. I could tell they were on guard, but I couldn't really be bothered with it. I land in front of the group and power down.

"Can somebody please tell me what the hell is going on."