The Date....... Dun DUn DUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN

( two things. One I put this picture up cuz Honey is adorable! And two, raise a digital hand if you believe Trunks was a total, excuse my French, Bitch.)

It was finally time to start getting ready for my date with Goten. Two days has passed since the little 'incident' with Trunks. I get peeved at the thought. 'Who does he think he is?! My mother?!' I go take a shower to relax my nerves.

*^>^*€>**€>**£¥>**££>€> Le Time Skip. *^€£¥*><*^€>€^>>*%>*^>€^^

I was out of the shower after twenty minutes and decided to put on something a little classy but still playful.

y ( you can ignore the hair but if u like it keep it.)

That's when I heard the doorbell ring. Your probably thinking, well where does she live? I'm actually living with the devil- I- I mean Trunks........... No I meant devil. Anyway, so, my life is officially over, but I don't really see him unless it's breakfast, dinner, or I bump into him in the hallway. So it's not THAT bad.

Iquickly rush downstairs to get the door, only to find Goten already inside..... glaring at Trunks. I quickly run in front of Goten to distract him. I will NOT have them destroying this place!

" Oi! Goten, cut it out already. You're here to pick me up, not start WWIII." I yelled but sweat drooped at the end of my rant. Goten blinked a few times, then focused on me. He blushed. I smirked. Mufasa came in- (Me: No Mufasa! Bad lion! Bad! Get back I say! You will not ruin the moment!)

A cough interrupted our staring. We turned to look at Trunks,who was staring at Goten, avoiding any eye contact with me.(Me: -_-u really, Trunks, after I literally Just told Mufasa don't ruin the moment, you go and do it? You really are a jealousy bastard.) (Trunks: Hey I-)

" Yes, how can I help you Trunks?" I ask. He turns to me with an icy stare. I mentally flinch but don't let it show.

" So you're still going out with It? You've got some guts going against me, I'll I've you that. But-" he leans in close to my ear"- expect a little punishment game afterwards." He nibbles on my ear and moves away before smirking, looking Goten in the eyes and leaving.

" Come on Goten let's go." I rush him outside while holding his hands. He pulls back a little so I let go and look back at him.

" I couldn't entirely hear what he said to you, but I heard him say something about punishment. What was that about? Are you grounded or something?" He asked worriedly.

" No it's nothing. He was just playing around like we always do." I lie to him. He nods. 'I can't have Goten finding out about what Trunks did to me, and what he's going to do golf that matter.' I think solemnly. I grasp his hand before flying off to the nearest carnival, you know since had told me I get to decide where to go and he'll pay.

I flew off off without releasing the two glares I felt on my neck.

( phew! That's done! Ohh shout out to my friend... You know who you are! Make sure you prove to Paris's that Anime is not Stupid )