Cell. Your Presence Is Unwanted.

The man choked back a gasp as my tail waved about freely. I reached my hand up to pet the end of it as it curled in front of me.

"I told you I wasn't lying about being Saiyan, and-" suddenly something shot through my arm, searing the skin, and penetrating through the other side. I shout curses as I grab my arm and turn around. How could I have forgotten about him?! That was such a fucking cheap shot!

"Oh no! Are you ok!?" Goku's eyes widened and he yanks my uninjured arm towards him, pulling me away from the edge of the cliff.

"Y-yeah, f-uh! That was a cheap shot Cell!" I grew aggravated and faced the direction he was in.

"Anyone should know never to turn their backs to their enemies." He smirks and my aggravation turns into slight anger.

"Cell stop this! Let's get this over with! You and me, right now." Goku raises his voice and flies down to the destroyed arena. On the way I can feel his Ki reading off the charts and my eyes widen. No way-he's a-! Goku powers up and flies at cell with incredible speeds.

It's all just a blur as I try to focus on the battle and the wound on my arm. The two are throwing punches, kicks and ki blasts all over the place. Goku lands a particular hard kick on Cell's face that sends him flying back, but he catches himself and shoots multiple beams at Goku, they all being insanely fast. Goku dodges all of them but one of them strays a little closer than it should of and it knocks half of the cliff away. My eyes widened at the disaster then they make there way back the fighting forms. They were flying closer to us and I knew it was a hazard. I stepped away from the edge, but end up bumping into Trunks.  I look back at him.

"Oops, sorry about that," I say.

"Hehe, it's no pro-," his pupils dilate and he chokes on his words. My eyebrows scrunch up.

"What's w-," before I can finish my sentence, I feel immense pain on my back. It was like a giant ball of white heat and it was excruciating. I fell to my hands and knees and coughed up blood.
'I need to stop turning my fucking back on a battle.' My thoughts growled. A silent curse passed my lips and then the world went black.