FHS-Fourteen

I've been trying to imagine both Sam and Carl in my head. How do you want them to look like?

                           •SAM•

      I fell asleep waiting for Faina to get back through the rain that poured outside. I was excited to see Mila in her old self when I woke up. She smiled at me as I took a seat on the dining table for breakfast. Faina's face was glowing up. She seemed to be in a good mood.

"Can we get going after this? I've to do something." Mila said.

   "Change of plans?" Carl asked.

"Yeah. It's urgent."

   "Okay." We set off home after sorting everything out. I realized Faina hasn't said a word to me yet. We sat down in the car and Carl started the engine. The car was so quiet.

Everyone had crazy ideas on their mind.

We finally got home and Faina was the first to get down. Mila got down and Carl walked to her. "Should I take you home?" he asked.

"I'm okay. I can drive. See you later." she waved at him. She looked at me and opened her car's door. "Take care." she mouthed and drove away.

    Carl watched her car leave the compound. "What's up with her?" he blurted out.

"What's going on?"

    "I don't know what's going on. She was cold to me last night and this morning too."

"She'll get back to herself. It's a ladies thing." I patted on his shoulder and walked to the house. I looked around and it was hard to notice there were wired tapes and cctv cam's installed there. "This is brilliant."

    Faina was undressing herself and she turned to look at me. "I've trials this whole week. I'm not really sure I'll be able to come home. I've things to do with my dad." She just nodded to the nonsense I told her. "Will you need something?"

"No. I'm okay." she took off the blouse. "When do you wish to get home?" Her eyes flared up on me. "Or do you have to check your schedule first to know when you're going to sleep home?"

    "Yes." She scoffed at me and sighed.

"You're really getting on my nerves Sam!" She untied her ribbon and got closer to me. "Why don't you spend all year at wherever you go to! That would be better."

"I'll think about that too." I smiled at her and she groaned out.

     I packed few shirts and other things in my bag before I left for work. I had my own plan so they could have the place to themselves. I canceled all What I had to do that week just to look at them on my laptop. I booked the same suite at the hotel for a week. My dad kept poking his nose into what I was up to and I didn't let him in. He had my elder brother take over the cases I was supposed to have that week and they both threw a fit at me.

Carl and Faina were doing everything a couple should do together at home. They had breakfast, he watched her work on her laptop and he made her laugh all along. The feelings I had for her was going to wear off if I keep looking at them. I had snacks at work and ate at the hotel after work.

The laptop was with me throughout. I wanted to hear every little bit of words she says to him. I took my bath and watched them. Faina was taking her bath while Carl knocked on the door. She rushed out of the bathroom in a towel and he carried her swiftly in his arms. He walked up the stairs with her and led her to his bedroom.

That was when this shit got real.

I got off the bathroom and headed to the bedroom. I put the laptop on the bed and had my headphones on. I didn't want anyone to think I was watching porn in there. My girlfriend was getting fucked by my friend. He did everything I do to her and she did everything she does to me for him. This was real torture. I heard their moans and screams.