FHS-Thirteen

•SAM•

          I closed from work early, not to go home but to start a quest. Firstly, I got myself a new shirt and shoe from a shop and headed to the club Carl and I dirtied ourselves. Faina has been calling all day and I put my phone on a silent mode to avoid her distractions.

I booked a VIP lounge again and requested for the same old girls we had. The loud music and shining lights were blurring my mind and eyes.

"Hey cutie. It's you again." The pierced lady said. She ran to me and put her arms around me. "What do you wish for today cutie?"

    "Did I fuck you?" I asked sternly and she took her hand off pulling away from me. "I didn't right?"

"Why are you asking? Do you need another round?" she touched my jean and I held her hand.

    "How do you know Carl?" she took her hand off and sighed.

"Really what do you want cutie? Thought we're going to have fun. I've other people waiting on me."

I pulled out my wallet and pulled all the money out on her. Her eyes were flashing with smiles. She reached her hand for it and I held it back. I shook my head and she sighed again. "You didn't do anything. You were so wasted. We tried getting you in the mood when we got to the hotel but you were mumbling some name out the whole time."

    "Who took the video?" She fanned herself and looked at the money. "Who did?"

"Carl." My teeths clenched drawing a fist in my hand. "I was asked to do what I did okay. I can't say no to him. We've been friends and I don't say no to friends."

     "How is he your friend?"

"Because Dixie is my friend." The Dixie they were talking about? That's none of my business. "We go wayyyyy back cutie. He asked me to pretend not to know him and honestly I've been yearning to see him full in my mouth so I pulled a little trick on him too."

    "Ewwww." She fluttered her eyelashes starring down at me. "You know his sister?"

"Aly? She comes here every weekend with different guys. She works better than me although this is not her field." she laughed. She is cute when she laughs. She isn't my type of girl though. "Can we finish where we started from at the hotel?"

    "Do you want to try?"

"Yes please." she folded her palm begging me to do her there. She unzipped my jean and her hand touched my man. I wasn't even hard. Because I'm the Sam Ray. I've some dignity. I'll rather work it out with Faina than do other girls.

    "Some other time." I took her hand off and she looked at me strangely.

"You've a girlfriend?" I nodded and she smiled. "You must really love her. You rejected all of our charms the last time too. Grow up mister. Have some fun."

    "I'll try. See you some other time and let this stay between us." she pecked on my cheeks.

"See you some other time cutie. You still have my number." I nodded and she got up to leave. She waved at me and left the lounge.

I missed Faina. I wanted to go back to her already.

                                      *
    I did. I went back home... to her. It's been our home ever since we started our relationship. She chose how to design and decorate our room and I just agreed to it. You can't say no to her ideas. I ran out of the car when I parked it outside the house.  She stood up from the couch in a rush and ran to me. She had dark circles around her eyes. Was she waiting for me too?

Faina Holly-Shit!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें