𝟗 ❀˚. Covering the Famous Host Club! ₊˚.༄

Start from the beginning

"Miki-senpai." Approaching Miki from behind, Haruhi called out to her. She was already dressed up in her kimono, ready for the host club to open for business.

"Haruhi!" Miki skipped up to her friend with a cheerful smile, observing her beautiful costume. "You look wonderful!" She complimented.

"Thank you very much." With a small bow of gratitude, Haruhi proceeded to look around the inner garden in slight disbelief. In a matter of hours, it seemed to have gone from a regular garden to an outdoor garden suited to the Heian Era. "But you really did a number here, Miki-senpai. It looks so realistic."

Miki giggled, scratching her chin shyly. "I will have to thank Kyoya-kun later," She explained. "He gave me lots of reference materials to draw from. With data and detailed information like that, inspiration comes like a breeze."

"I see..." Haruhi hummed, still taking in the beauty of the garden.

"Miki! Miki!" The next to enter the area, was Tamaki with sparkling eyes. Like an overly doting father, he beckoned Miki over excitedly. "Come here! I have a surprise for you!"

Blinking rapidly, Miki tilted her head to the side wondering what could the surprise be.

By the time Miki got back to the inner garden, the host club has opened its doors to the customers

By the time Miki got back to the inner garden, the host club has opened its doors to the customers. Girls gathered around the station of their favourite hosts, being entertained with honeyed words and hilarious jokes. Some caught sight of her and squealed.

"Miki-chan!" One of the guests called out to her. "You look so pretty!"

As it turned out, the surprise Tamaki had in store for her, was a beautiful kimono of her own. Since that incident with Nekozawa and Kirimi, the two have been spending more and more time together, with Miki often drawing up her production sketches in Tamaki's room. And while she was sketching up the layout for today's theme, Tamaki had overheard her muttering about how she wanted to try wearing a kimono as well. Of course, when he revealed the surprised, Miki practically jumped onto him and enveloped him into a bear hug.

"Thank you very much!" Miki giggled, twirling around gracefully, being careful not to step on the fabric accidentally.

"You look great Miki-senpai." Haruhi waved, standing in the gardens with a tranquil expression.

Bouncing over with a giddy heart, Miki stood beside her friend singing a word of thanks. "You look so happy, did something good happen?" She asked with a radiant smile.

"No, nothing like that." Haruhi quickly shook her head, glancing over the hydrangeas. "I just think that it's so peaceful, I guess that's what acclimation will do to you." She said thoughtfully.

"Acclimation?" Miki blinked.

"When you try and adapt or get accustomed to the new climate," Haruhi explained. "Like right now, we are transitioning from Spring to Summer."