𝟔 ❀˚. The Lobelia Girls Strike! ₊˚.༄

Start from the beginning

Quickly making her way to the teachers' office, Miki pulled out the thin, yet aged leather covered book and registered it with Mr. Kobayashi, her literature teacher.

"Rapunzel, huh..." Jotting down it down in his notes, the old man hummed. "Interesting choice, Ms. Suoh." He said, glancing up at Miki with a tender expression.

"Huh? Why is that?" Eyes rounding, Miki cocked her head to the side, sliding the book gently back into her brown briefcase-like bag.

Mr. Kobayashi turned back to his notes, flipping through them with a thoughtful look. "Most of the other students have chosen either non-fiction or long-classic fiction works. It's rare to see anyone chose such a simple tale."

"You asked us to choose our favourite story." Holding her bag that contained her precious book closer to her chest, Miki beamed. "And Rapunzel is and always has been my favourite."

Nodding with approval, Mr. Kobayashi closed his full notes. "Very well then," He said. "I'm looking forward to your story beat organizer next month."

"Thank you very much." With a soft bow, Miki turned around and jogged down the somewhat empty hallways towards music room #3, where a brand new set of problems awaited with a brand new day.

As she got closer, she could hear the sounds of arguing between Tamaki's voice, and another she was not familiar with. Soon, she heard Tamaki let out a small yelp. Worry tugging at her heartstrings; she picked up the pace of her steps. Her fluffy strawberry blonde hair bounced on her back, swaying gently. Soon, she heard something she was not quite expecting.

"Lobelia~."

"Lobelia~."

"Lobelia~."

Stopping in her tracks, Miki raised an eyebrow at the singing that floated out of the opened doors.

"Are they finally using the music room for music?" Muttering to herself, Miki poked her head around the corner to assess the situation only to be even more confused.

Three girls wearing very flashy costumes stood under limelights that came from god knows where.

"St. Lobelia Academy, high school 2nd-Year, Amakusa Benio," The one who stood in the center, dressed up in a suit and tie introduced, tipping a fedora.

"Lobelia~."

"Also, 2nd-Year, Maihara Chizuru." The slender woman on the right from Miki's perspective presented herself.

"Lobelia~."

"Also, 1st-Year, Tsuwabuki Hinako." Finally, the smaller girl on the left said, holding a lily that she seemingly pulled out of nowhere.

"Lobelia~."

"We are Lobelia's white lily league, but people call us..." Throwing away their current costumes, they opened their arms in a flashy manner. "The Zuka Club!"

Deeming them harmless, Miki stepped into the room with a slightly blank expression as silence filled the room. Looking around, she saw Haruhi not too far away, also staring incredulously at the Zuka Club. Miki then turned back and watched the host club's reaction from behind the bundle of feathers that stuck out of the tacky costumes, noticing that Tamaki was becoming paler and paler by the second. Soon, he fell to the ground with a small whimper as the twins burst into laughing tears.

"Nice taste in names!" Hikaru chortled. "The Zuka Club! My stomach hurts!"

"The Zuka Club! That's great! And to intentionally wear those costumes under their uniforms!" Kaoru wheezed.

"You must not take the Zuka Club lightly!" Renge's voice echoed through the air as the sound of the motor powered through the ground. The rose up, sitting underneath a Japanese styled umbrella, one Miki recognized as one she was asked to design days ago. "I may not know about instant coffee, but I can tell you about infatuations with girls' schools," Renge said, sipping the cup of coffee in her hand before putting it down after making a strange face. Cupping her hands together, she spoke. "St. Lobelia Academy - truly, a woman's world. The Zuka Club is a gathering of damsels that consider females to be especially superior, even for there. It prides itself on 30 years since its founding as a society of maidens, by maidens, for maidens. The Zuka Club's activities include 'Maidens' Tea Parties,' 'Maidens' Debate Forum,' and most importantly, singing and theatrical routines performed by the top members."