Chapter 1.14

"JunQing..I..I can explain myself if you would just put me down!!"

FeiNan wriggled and shouted at the other in exasperation. His arms flailed and his legs kicked, too bad the arm wrapped around his waist was sturdier than ever.

This ass just embaressed me infront of the Female Lead!! And now has the audacity to ignore me?!

Growling, FeiNan had enough of this game, twisting his waist so he could see the side profile of the other, his right hand flew toward JunQing's cheek.

Pah!

Five fingers and a palm radiated the colour red as time temporarily came to a stand still. JunQing's face was pushed to the side with the force, but he did nit move to look back at FeiNan.

The wind blew lightly, lightning struck between their bodies as JunQing now slowly twisted his head to glare at FeiNan.

The overwhelming aura that seeped through his every pore intimidated FeiNan. He licked his dry lips quickly but refused to admit defeat.

After awhile, JunQing clenched his teeth and loosened his arm, letting the irritated FeiNan slip out of his grasp and onto the grass patch.

As the handprint got more and more saturated, JunQing glared at the other, spitting out,

"I guess your important mission is done?"

FeiNan who was smoothening down his robes whilst picking himself up, tilted his head in pure confusion,

"What do you mean?"

"Tch, didn't you come here to have a little time with that girl? What was her name? TingXuan?"

Protaganist that is your future wife!!

FeiNan choked on his spit and sputtered out,

"JunQing are you crazy?! Since when have I become that sort of man in your eyes?"

The other held his silence, demanding an explanation for what transpired,

"Look JunQing, it was a coincidence..there's nothing going on. And are you stupid? If i wanted to mess around why would I bring you along?"

This makes me sound like such a flirt....

JunQing's eyes stilled, what the other said made sense, he looked FeiNan's face to see if there was any trace of nervousness. But all he could see was a mixture of confusion and indignance.

"I..see...than...why did you give her that hairpin as a gift?"

"It's merely a repayment for the herbs she gave me, I , Peh FeiNan, hate oweing debts."

JunQing hummed in response, his eyes travelled to the side, unwilling to meet the eyes of the other.

"If this is cleared up, I now wish to really finish what I came here to do."

FeiNan hurrumped softly and whispered to the system,

"System, why didn't you tell me about this sooner?"

"Host...this event never happened in the original novel, my guess is that Host messed up the key plot and thus the Rules of the world came up with a new way to get the Leads better aqquainted..."

FeiNan massaged between his brows and sighed, the world can truely go jump off a building and die...

On the other hand, JunQing still silently pondered, he did not want to be inferior to TingXuan...the blue hairpin, even if it is for girls, he still wants it...

He would not say this things out loud though, his ego would not allow him to.

"Aiya...whatever let's just find what we really came here for.."