Chapter 1.5

Although FeiNan's mind was filled with warning signals he calmly looked at the person before him.

"Just passing."

The Protaganist was obviously not convinced and his hand slowly made his way to his waist, pulling out a shiny object, the glint momentarily blinding FeiNan.

"Get out.."

He growled while narrowing his eyes, sizing up the FeiNan. A well made robe and smooth, pale skin, obviously he is not a common man.

FeiNan slowly stood up and gently placed the woman's hand onto the mat. He smoothened the wrinkles in his clothes and nonchalantly walked right past the aggressive boy. Not forgetting to mutter,

"Keep the door locked next time."

As he walked out the door slammed shut behind him, blowing a layer of dust onto himself.

"H-host is alright?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Host looks like he wants to cry."

FeiNan was walking while talking to the system and its words caused him to stop and think back to the woman he met.

"Shut up."

A small sniffle sounded from the system as he picked up his pace and continued to walk back home.

Just when he reached back, the servants in the compound quickly ran towards him and bowed,

"Young Master, Master requires your presence at the dining hall."

FeiNan nodded and waved them away, his feet bringing him to the dining hall not so far from where he was.

Reaching the doors, he pushed it opened and saw his Father with 4 other women, and his 5 siblings sitting down.

Making a quickly greeting he sat down at the only empty seat and looked at them. Watching for their movements, because he himslef is unsure of the practices here.

"Ah the Young Master finally came, I thought you weren't coming just like this morning."

"Concubine Wang you jest, I was just not feeling well this morning but after awhile it subsided, thank you for your concern."

The lady with small doe features turned purple at the word 'concubine' and quickly shut up, gripping at her chopsticks and forcing out a smile and nod.

The rest of the table observed this spectacle, one is not sure of what each one is thinking but one thing is for sure, Young Master is weird today.

Normally he would not say anything thats why the concubines dared to poke fun at him, but as they say, even a cornered rabbit would bite, maybe things have changed?

FeiNan was peeved at the obvious provocation of the woman and quickly picked up his chopsticks to manuver food to his bowl, each movement was precise and elegant.

From his eating habits to his sitting posture, his every temperment has changed, this induced everyone even the servants to gawk at him.

With their stunned nature, they naturally forgot to move their chopsticks, this caused the famished FeiNan to completely finish up each plate of food ever so elegantly.

With a cough he wiped his mouth and saluted saying,

"I will leave now."

True to his words, he casually left the rest of his family staring at his back, not know what to say or do.

While walking back to his compound he again thought of the thin, sickly woman and the Protaganist, they obviously were poor.

Slowing his steps to a stop he curved his way to the kitchen at the side of the compound and issued a few commands such as,

"At every morning and noon, two packages of food will be wrapped and sent to Young Master's room, if failed to do so, ten lashes to the whole kitchen staff."

Hearing this, the cooks were perplexed but since it only requires them to prepare two more servings, they just kept in mind to start preparing by tomorrow.

Satisfied by his orders, FeiNan idled the rest of his day in his room, shoving his green blankets and whatnot into a large bag, replacing his room with other coloured furniture.