The end

I fell to my knees and felt my body go numb. Her e/c eyes were empty and her skin white. What happened to her? How did this happen? "You monster! Did you kill her?" I shouted at the tall, pale man in front of me. "I didn't kill Y/n. She tripped and hit her head on a rock as Jeff tried to catch her. Her leg got stuck in some roots, that's why it's twisted. She died from that cut in her head which led her to die of damaging the skull and brain," he explained coldly. "Wait, Jeff?" I asked him and he sighed. "I wanted to have her alive so we could get you to talk and get answers."
"What answers?" I shouted angrily.
"Why you have become soft for a human."
"You could've just asked or tortured me!"
"Would've talked if I asked you or tortured you? You would've just refused to answer or tell lies. BEN, you're a good liar, but I know you better than anyone in the mansion."
I stood up and wanted to punch him, yell and make him suffer for what he did. "You don't know SHIT about me! Yes, I have feelings for this girl, but can't I have some happiness in my life?" I asked and struggled to control my anger.
Slenderman went quiet for a moment before answering. "BEN, you're dead. You have no life."
"Ouch." I heard a laughter in my head and I sat down and put Y/n's head in my hands. "Please, Slenderman, she's the only thing I like talking to and she had made me feel like I matter! There has to be a way to get her back so I can see her again. Please, I'll do anything!" I said and my black tears started to fall down on her face.
"I guess it is a way," he said and I looked up in surprise. "You mean it?"
Slenderman nodded. "However, it has a terrible price."
"I don't care! Anything to get her back!"
Slenderman was quiet and he sat down on his knees. "I'll have to erase her memories from us and only then I'll be able to heal her up. It's difficult but-"
"What! Why?"
"She can't know about us. She probably won't tell anyone, but I can't take that chance."
"She will remember me, right?"
"Yes, but only your human form. If someone or something wanted information about us, either if it's one of our own or someone else..." he took a pause as he remembered something. "They will see you and know that she knows about us. She might get hurt. We can't take that risk, BEN. You understand, right?"
I was quiet. I didn't want to accept it. "Are you sure it's the only way to get her back to life?"
He nodded.
"Then alright. I don't quite understand, but if it means I can be together with her again that's okay."
"Good. To get her back I need to be left in peace." He lifted Y/n carefully up in his arms and I felt her scent leave me.
"Wait!" I shouted and he looked at me. "Why are you being so kind so suddenly?" I asked, but he shook his head. "I have my reasons, Benjamin. I have my reasons."

Timeskip

Your pov

You woke up with a terrible headache and it felt like your head was gonna explode. "Was I at a party last night?" You mumbled to yourself and tried to remember. "Why can't I remember?" Your thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "Y/n? Can I come in?" It was your mother. "Yes, of course!" You said and sat up as the door opened up. "Hi sweetie. How are you?" She asked and you smiled. "Good. Glad to see you're back."
Your mother laughed. "You were sleeping on couch when we came home. What have you done these past days?" She asked with a smile.
You opened your mouth to answer, but nothing came out. Yeah, what did you do the past days? You tried again and then remembered something.
"I met a boy. I don't remember much, but we was hanging out," you said and saw your mother smiled. "Not like that mom!" You shouted embarrassed and she laughed. "Alright. Get some proper clothes on. Breakfast in 15 minutes." She then left your room and you sighed. The blonde boy with blue eyes and green hoodie. What was his name again? Ben?
You shrugged and found some of your favourite clothes in the closet and put them on. Suddenly you heard a loud knock on the door, but not from yours, it was from the front door. You heard someone open it and you got out of your room. "Y/n! It's to you!" Your brother shout and you walked to see who it was.

There stood a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He had a green hoodie and brown shoes.
"It's you!"
"Hi, Y/n. Remember me? Ben?"