The fuck...

You couldn't sleep. Your favourite book wasn't helping at all.
After the cyber ghost had appeared in your room six hours ago, you wouldn't let him see you off guard.
"Fuck you BEN! Because of you I can't sleep!" You said irritated to yourself in the pillow.

Majora's Mask. The moon. Link dying. Those memories was repeating itself over and over again. It was so incredible annoying! Whyyyy?!

A few hours later you decided to go and get some water. "Maybe it will help..." You mumbled as you walked down the creaky stairs.
You turned on the water and filled the glass.
Suddenly a shadow caught your attention. "Please don't say it's-"
"You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?" A voice said and you bit your under lip. "Ah whatever!" You shouted and threw the glass at him.

It came as a surprise to both of you, but he dodged it and it broke in thousands shards.
"Fucking hell," you muttered and sighed, then looked at the green clad glitch in front of you.
He let out a little laugh and smiled. "Sorry for the surprise, kitten."
You rolled your eyes and forced to smile back.
"If you can please don't call me that, I'll really like it."
He sighed at your response.
"Always trying to be though," he said and you laughed.
"Okay, okay. Can we, uh, come to the point? What do you want?" You asked and he shrugged.
"I don't know. Wanna play some video games?"
...
What did he say?
"Uh sure..." His smile grew wide and you turned on the N64. "Can I uh..." You mumbled but thought it was a very stupid question.
"Can you what?" He asked with a smile on his face.
"Can I see you hack Majora's Mask? I only seen videos about it..."
He smiled. "Hell yeah," he said and  grabbed your hand.
"What are you-" you asked surprised but he was already dragging you threw the TV.

"WHAT THE HELL!!??"