My story

"So tell me. What happened to you? What made you cry and sad?" BEN asked to you. You sighed and shook your head. Why were you telling this to a murderer? A killer. A glitch. A dead person. Because...because maybe he understood your life. "Let me start from the beginning," you said and he nodded. "Good idea."
You took a deep breath and started to remember and telling him.

"I was raised in a terrible family. They wanted a boy and not a girl so they got angry at the first moment I was born. Since they got a girl they said that I could at least be a proper lady. They always said: Walk like this. Eat like this. Wear this, and so on. On top of that they drank a lot every day and every night.

Whenever I came home from school they would always be drunk and call me ugly things. At school I was bullied and I was called: slut, bitch, loser, ugly and disgusting. I hated it! Until one day. I got a friend, Erica. She accepted me and was my best friend! Unfortunately one day she became the opposite of what she was before. So she ditched me because I was myself. She didn't like me because I began liking video games and such. Then it was back to being called stupid things and parents who wanted you to be a princess or dead.

One day I had enough and walked in the middle of the road. I wanted to disappear forever. So came a big truck that couldn't stop fast enough. I remember I was happy that moment it came closer. The next thing I remembered was that I was in a hospital with scars and a broken arm. I cried. I didn't want this. I wanted to be dead! Why would god do something like this?
A nurse came and said my family was here to pick me up. I was screaming when he grabbed my arm and I struggled to go away. Someone saw this and called the police before we got in the car. I was rescued, but for what reason?

Then a couple with their son walked by and looked at what happened. They saw me and the lady held my arm. She said: "Want to go home, my little warrior?" I was confused. Did a lady want me to be in their family? I had no place to go since my mom was also captured, so I nodded. They adopted me and gave me a new start! I still don't have any friends at school, but I have them and are happy! So I owe them a huge thanks, or rather my life.

Ever since then, they have treated me like one of them and I could finally be myself..." you ended your story and felt you had been crying the whole time. You looked up and saw a shocking BEN.

"I- I'm so so sorry, Y/n. I didn't know you had it that way. I don't know what to say or do," he mumbled. You smiled and held your hands at his head so he was forced to see at you. "It's fine, BEN Drowned. I'm happy now and I will forever be. Don't worry about me. I'm fine, okay? Max and mom and dad are a fantastic family and even though I don't forgive my original mom and dad I don't live with fear or unhappiness," you said and he nodded still looking at you. You let go of his face but as soon as you did that he grabbed your hands. "Y/n! What is your past parents names?" He asked and you smiled. "You're going to kill them, right?" You said and he smiled innocent. "Maybe, maybe no." You laughed and shook your head. "It's fine BEN, don't worry about it. They are in prison and won't get out anytime soon," you explained and he nodded. "Okay, but don't hesitate if it is something."

It was a silence before you spoke. "Your friends is probably waiting for you." He smiled and you both stood up. "Will I see you again?" BEN asked and you laughed. You grabbed his Link hat and put it on. "If you want this back," you teased. He stopped and blushed. "Keep it. I have plenty of others," he said and walked inside your TV.

You stood still with a blush. Then you noticed something on the floor by the TV. A piece of paper! "Just call my name if you need something." It was written with a bad handwriting, and you knew exactly who wrote it. "I will BEN. I will," you ensured him and smiled while holding the paper.