Best title ever! :D

"Remember Max will pick you up after school,okay?" Your mom reminded you and you let out a sigh. "Yes mom," you said and kissed her on top of her head. "Bye hun, have a nice day," she said and you closed the car door.
After you couldn't see her anymore, you began walking towards the school.
Immediately, and we are talking about the second you walked inside, you got pushed down on the floor. "Look who it is? The pretty princess is here." That voice! You looked up to see a familiar face. A brunette with green eyes that was filled with hatred and disgust.
(I actually made the mean girl a brunette, not a blonde. Sorry, I'm just tired of reading that all the blonde is mean and never the brunette)
"Erica?" You asked her and she let out a short laugh. "So remember me, don't you Y/n-chan?"
You nodded angry. Erica had been your BFF since second grade and you had always adored her beauty. But when you started in seventh grade everything changed, she became more girly and stopped hanging out with you. She only cared about makeup and boys.

You let out a sneer in disgust. Just to look at her made you feel sick. That traitor. "Get lost Erica!" You said and walked to your locker. "Oh but Y/n, I thought we were friends!"
You growled and slammed your locker shut. "Yeah me too!"

The bell rang. "Saved," you muttered and ran to your class.

Timeskip

"How was the day?" Max asked and you shrugged. "Meh, the usual," you said and closed the car door behind you.
"I see."

"We're home!" Max shouted as you opened the door. "Don't yell inside Max!" Your mom shouted and you sighed. "I'm going upstairs to play some games!" You shouted but your mom stopped you. "Y/n, come here for a second will you?"

You walked to her and she took your hand. "Listen, your father, Lilly, Max and I are going to their place for a week to help them with, well you know, since Lilly is soon having a baby. So, can you take care of yourself while we're gone?" She asked and you smiled.
"Of course mom. I'm a big girl after all!" You said proudly.
"Good. We're leaving tomorrow, so we won't come back until next Friday okay?" You nodded and she let go of your hand.

You ran upstairs to your room and your Nintendo 64. The Majora's mask tittle popped up and this time you picked the "Drowned" profile.
This time Link didn't die every second just like last time. "Thank the goddesses," you muttered and continued playing.

Still, you had a feeling someone was watching you, but no one was in your room so you shrugged it off.
After one and a half hour with gaming you decided to turn the N64 off. It was only one problem; it wouldn't... "What the fuck man? Why won't it work?" You tried several times before giving up.
"You shouldn't have done that." Said a familiar voice behind you. "Please let me turn it off," you said without turning around. "Hmmm, on one condition," you could hear his smile when he spoke. "What?"
"Be my girlfriend," he whispered in your ear. You turned around and slapped him. "Fuck no!" You shouted and he took a step back.
"Stop being such a idiot!" He sneered and pointed a finger at you.
Suddenly a sharp pain filled your body and you let out a scream of pain. "That is what happens when you don't do what I say!" He told and jumped inside the TV just in time before your mom come rushing inside. "Y/n! Are you okay?" She panted and lifted you up.
"Yeah I'm just a little shocked that you came so fast," you laughed and she sighed.
"Y/n, did you get shocked from the controller?" She asked and you nodded.
"It's okay mom. Really. I just over reacted that's all," you smiled and she placed you down.
"Good I thought someone almost killed you."

After she had left you looked back at your TV. It was off.
"Shit, I forgot to save my progress
!" You panicked.