Uh oh

Bens pov

I jumped out of my computer and ran downstairs. I was sick! Angry! Those little fuckers!
When I saw Jeff I tackled him to the ground and began hitting him.
"You son of a glitch! I trusted you!" I cried and zapped him with my electric power.

Suddenly I felt something wrap around my waist and I got lifted up. "Let me go! I'm not done!" I screamed and turned to my boss, Slenderman.
"Benjamin! What is going on!" He shouted and I hissed. I HATED when someone used my real name. "Fuck this!" I shouted back furious.

He tighten his grip and then lifted Jeff up.
Wow! What a job I had done! It looked like he was almost dead!
"Sorry BEN, I didn't know you would actually do it," he whispered and I let out a grunt.
"Well fu- OCH!" I screamed when Slenderman tighten his grip once again. "He said sorry! Okay? Now it's your turn."

"I sighed and closed my eyes. "Sorry for beating you up," I said trough my teeths. It was hard to say it.
"Good. Can you two please calm down? I have important work to do," he said calmly and put us down carefully.

After he had teleported away I heard a soft giggle. I turned my head and saw Sally in the door. "Jeff you owe me money," she giggled and Jeff rolled his eyes. "Here you go Sally, two dollars for you," he mumbled and gave her TWO DOLLARS?
"What the hell?" I shouted and Sally laughed and ran away.
"Sally told Jeff what love was and she said she would give him two dollars if he told you what it was and that you could use it against your next victim. Jeff doubted it but said that he can give her two dollars if it actually worked," Eyeless Jack said tired from the couch while zapping trough the channels on the TV.

EJ saw my anger and stopped at Animal Planet.
"Oh Animal Planet! That's a calming program."

"I'm gonna kill her," I whispered but I knew it was a lie. I could never hurt that cute cinnamon roll!
I sighed and walked upstairs. "Fuck. Now she would probably never lose her guard! What in the name of FUCK have happened?" I shouted in the pillow as I walked inside my room.
"Benny? Can I come in?" A girl voice said outside my room. I sighed, sat up and opened the door. "Sup Sally?" I said tired to her. "I'm sorry I tricked you. Here have this." She gave me something in a small bag and walked away.

I closed the door and checked what she had given me. My eyes widened. Two dollars and a drawing with many flowers and in the middle it stood "I'm sorry Benny." It was so cuuuuute!
I let out a fangirl scream inside my head. I forgive her! Yep, totally!

"But still... my victim is still mad." I groaned irritated to myself for being such a fool.
A stupid idea came in my mind. To apologise to her...
"The fuck BEN? No, I can't apology to a victim!" I thought and sighed. Maybe some sleep will help. Yeah, sounds good.