Silly thoughts

"BEN! I'm hoome!" You shouted as soon as you opened the door. Some noise from the TV could been heard and the blond boy came with a smile. "Y/n! Welcome home! How was your day?" He said and you smiled. "It was great! I got a lot of ugly comments but I hit it back and raised my hater shield," you laughed while walking to your room. "That's great, Y/n! Wanna play video games?" BEN said and was going to turn on your Nintendo 64. "No. Sorry but I can't right now. I have damn homework," you sighed and grabbed your English book. "Aw, come on Y/n! You're no fun," he said and crossed his arms in annoyance. "Sorry, Benny," you mumbled as you read through the first page.

BEN sighed and sat down while leaning against the wall. "I'm gonna sit here to and wait until she's done," he thought and closed his eyes.

Suddenly you heard someone snore and you turned around. BEN had fallen asleep. "So kawaii!!" You screamed in your head when you saw him. "Best to let him sleep for a while. I can wake him up when I'm done," you thought and turned back to your homework.

Timeskip!!

"Finally done! The homework was so difficult today! Damn our stupid teacher who can't a shit," you said and laughed a little. BEN was still asleep and you smiled. "How can a killer be so cute and handsome?" You thought but soon realised what you had thought... Never mind that.
You looked at how many days it was before your family was coming back.

Two days

Two days before everyone was home. You sighed and looked at still the sleeping boy. You walked over to him and sat across from him. "I wish my family would like you...but you are not human so they will probably freak out," you whispered to yourself. "Why do I want my family to like him in the first place? Is it because I like him?" Your eyes widen as you said so and then you heard it.

Someone laughed quietly.

"No. Did he... did he..."

"Y/n? Do you like me?" BEN asked and now his eyes were looking at you. "I, uh, I didn't say that..." you panicked.
"Oh?"
"Y-yeah. It was just a silly thought." Your heart started beating faster. Why? Why did he have to overhear that?
Suddenly the boy in green did something unexpected. He kissed you on your lips.
You froze but something told you...this was okay.