Here comes the hate train!

You yawned as you walked out the door. The memory from yesterday was repeated over and over in your head. "I had hugged BEN Drowned and I told him my story!" You thought and blushed. You were grateful that he had listened and that he didn't make fun of you. Before you locked the door you smiled and looked inside. You couldn't see the TV, but you knew BEN was inside the cyber world waiting for you to come home and maybe play Zelda. The thought made you happy and you walked with confidence to the school.

"Isn't that Y/n? I heard she have slept with 5 boys this week!" Someone whispered load enough and you looked at the girl. "What if I did? Maybe I think it was amazing, unlike you who don't know how it feels because haven't lost it yet!" You commented back and saw her froze. "BOOM BITCH! That's right! Y/n is in the game!" You thought and laughed. "S-Slut!" She shouted back at you but you only walked away.

In lunch time everyone had heard about your comment earlier and someone was angry that you had been laughing and not crying. "Hey, Y/n! You're loser! Get lost and you should just die because of your ugly body! No one like you, you hear that?" A classmate shouted behind you and you turned around. "HATERS GONNA HATE!!!" You shouted and raised your hands while going away.

Suddenly you crashed into a boy who ws big and looked angry at you. "Y/n! What a surprise, BITCH!" He snarled and began talking about how you should die. After he was finished you only sighed and looked at him. "Sorry, did you say something? I was in my safety thoughts," you said and saw his face turning red. "Anyway, bye bye." With that you walked away from him.

The rest of the day was amazing and your confidence just got bigger and better! Every time someone insulted you, you only laughed and said: "I'm sorry. Your insults won't have any use. I have my hater shield up! Haters can't get through!" Then you smiled and felt better.

One time one person hit you, but you only got up and smiled. "You know, I'm not a punching bag or something like that," you said and walked away with a blue eye.

When you opened your locker it was full of stickers that said stupid things about you and your family. Most of them you knew who it was from so you put them in a little white box and gave it to your classmate. "Excuse me, but I think these belongs to you," you smiled and he opened it. "THOSE AREN'T MINE!" He screamed after reading the first note. "Oh, but I thought the stickers was yours. After all, on the other side it says: "from David"."After that you walked home after a great day!

You couldn't wait to see BEN again and tell him about everything that happened today. The thought made you laugh and you began running home. Suddenly you crashed into someone and you looked up. "Y/n-chan!" A brunette said and you sighed. "Of course. I forgot about her," you thought and got up. "I don't want to talk to you, Erica," you said and began walking away. "But Y/n-chan! I heard a mysterious whore didn't take hate or insults from others today. What was her name again? Oh I know! It was Y/n L/n!" She growled the last part annoyed. "So? I think I did a great job at school today, and now I'm gonna go home and rest." You ignored her comment and walked faster.
"Y/n-chaaaan! Can we hang out? I'm bored and I want to see your house again! Oh sorry, I meant you broken house where your fucked up family lives!" She laughed and you froze. Did she just insult your family straight in your face? The family that had saved you from your horrible devilish family?

"What did you say?" You asked and looked angry at her. She smirked. She had you know. "Your family is dev-" You slapped her. Hard. "Don't EVER speak like that AGAIN! You hear me, you sick bitch!" You screamed in her face while she held her red chin. "What...what the HELL, Y/n?" She shouted and ran away with tears. "Fuck ass," you mumbled and continued to walk away.