Meeting

"Dinner's ready!" Your mom shouted from downstairs. "Alright!" You shouted back and turned off your Nintendo 64.
"So, what were you playing?" Lilly asked as you sat down. "The legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time," you answered while taking some of your f/f (favorite/ food).
"You don't have Majora's mask?" Max asked and you sighed. "No, and I don't have any money."
"Good thing I bought it then," Max mumbled with food in his mouth.
"Don't talk while you eat!" Your mom said to him and he smiled. "Sorry."
"Anyway Y/n. Here, I got you this," he added and handed you Majora's mask to your N64. "Niiiice!" You laughed and took it. "I'll play it after dinner."

Timeskip

The CD slowly got in and the screen turned from black to the opening screen. "Nice. Very nice," you mumbled and leaned back in your couch. You clicked the start button and two profiles showed up. One of them said "BEN" and the other one "Drowned".
You had heard rumors about the creepypasta BEN Drowned, but you had never believed that stuff.

Anyway, you clicked the "BEN" profile, just to check it out. No harm to do that, right? Bad idea. It began to glitch and Link kept dying. It began to scare you but you forced you to continued. "Damn it Link! Stop. Dying!" You growled but it didn't stop.

Then you got an idea. "BEN, if you mess one more time with the game I'm gonna punch you when you appear!" You threaten him and pointed at the screen.
"You've met a terrible fate, havn't you?" Said a text box and you sighed. "Coward. Won't show himself," you mumbled and Link died, you let your head fall in your hands. "You shouldn't have done that," said a voice and you looked up.

In front of you stood the one and only BEN Drowned! BEN Drowned!
Your heart began to beat faster. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shiiiit!!" You screamed in your head. You knew you were gonna die now, but instead of show that you were scared you sighed.
"BEN, you're blocking the way."
"Huh?" He looked at you confused.
"Can you please move? I can't see a damn thing on the screen!" You sneered. Bad idea. He slapped you. "Don't raise your voice on me!" He sneered back. "Dude, wouldn't you be annoyed if someone blocked the TV?" You asked without caring what he just did.
This made him stop speaking for a second. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Enough with this rubbish! Just as you know it, I'm gonna haunt you, so don't be too relaxed."
"Oooh, I'm so scared," you laughed which earned another slap. "Stop laughing!" He growled irritated.

BENs Pov

Why the hell wasn't this girl scared? I have slapped her two times and yet she didn't cry.
"Are you scared?" I asked her. "Ok seriously BEN, wtf was that?" I thought and slapped her.
Oops, didn't mean to do that. I usually slap others when I'm frustrated. That's why I always slapp Toby, because he can't feel pain.
"I was going to-" suddenly a noise caught our attention. "Go! Now!" Y/n whisper shouted and pushed me back in the TV.
"What in the? Is she trying to help me?" I thought confused, but before I could do anything more I was in the cyber world again.

"Okay. Seriously! What is it with this girl?" I mumbled irritated and left her screen behind me.
Hmm, I guess this story will get some twist and turns instead.