This isn't love!

"Bye mom. Bye dad. Bye Max and Lilly!" You shouted out the window as they drove away.

When you couldn't see them anymore you closed the window and did a little dance. "Yesss, finally! Now I can play video games all day!" You laughed and turned on the N64.
Suddenly someone hugged you from behind. "Alone home are we?" The person said and you looked up to see BEN smirk at you.
"Don't get any perverse thoughs Y/n. Don't. Don't. Don't. Oh fuck what if he-"
"You okay? Your face is all red," he asked you and smiled. "Y-yeah, of course," you said and he removed his hands and walked in front of you.
"You know, we should be a couple," he suddenly said and took your hand. "Fuck no! I can never love a cyber ghost like you!" You sneered to him without thinking.
"Oh but sweetheart, we have so much in common and I know just how to treat you," he said with a calm voice, ignoring your comment to him.
"No! No. No. No!" You shouted to him. He sighed. "What if I change into my human form? Will you like me then?" He asked you and without waiting for response from you, he jumped inside the TV and come back few seconds later.

He now had a green hoodie, black pants and blue eyes.

"Oh god he's hot!" You thought and blushed. "So you do like me better in this form, don't you?" He laughed and leaned closer. "Now, what will you say Y/n. Do you want me as your boyfriend?" He asked you and you nodded.
You didn't know why but you couldn't resist his ocean blue eyes which was full of hope and secrets.

"Excellent! Now since I know more than you about love, I start," he said and clapped his hand. "Wait what? Start?" You asked him and he nodded. "Since you're my girlfriend I command you to bring me food," he said and pointed at the direction to the kitchen.

"What?" You asked again and he nodded. "Now go. I'm hungry!" He shouted and you jumped back. "Uuuh, yeah," you said and ran to the kitchen.
"Wait a minute why the hell am I doing this?" You questioned yourself and turned around. "I'm not his slave!"
"BEN! I'm not making food for you!" You shouted to him as you entered your room. "What? You have to!" He sneered and you rolled your eyes. "Why should I?"

"Because that's how love works, duh! The ladies are supposed to do all the work while we men can relax and don't do a shit," he explained and you stared wide eyed on him. "The fuck? Who teached you that?" You asked him and come closer.
"My friends, they know ALL about love, unlike you," he said and raised his voice after every word.
"That is NOT how love works!" You shouted to him.
He pointed a finger at you and a sharp pain filled your body. "Then how do YOU say it works?"

You fell down on your knees and looked angry at him. "Love is when two persons have kind feelings for each other and likes the other person. They have fun together and smiles to each other, like they are happy for once. If one of them are sad or are hurt the other one calms him or her down. The couple doesn't USE it each other!" You explained angry.

BEN stared at you. "I-I don't b-believe you," he stuttered and looked down. "Ben, I...I think your friends tricked you," you said calmly and walked to him. "Those little fuckers," he mumbled. "I...have to go!" He said fast and jumped inside your TV once again. The room was left in silence.