I'll Always Wait

When Jay opened his eyes he saw a green field. Sitting by a river was was a little girl with blonde hair who was playing with flowers. All he remembered was falling asleep so he must be having this weird dream. The little girl suddenly spotted Jay and ran up to him.

"I've missed you so much" yelled the girl.

"Um....do I know you?" said Jay as he tried to pry her off of him.

"Don't you remember?!? It's me Olivia" she said all cheery.

"What?!? This isn't possible. You're dead" sputtered Jay.

"You're almost dead like me" she giggled.

"The venom...." said Jay sadly.

"I'm so glad you're here so we could play together again" she said excitedly.

"How is this possible?!? What is this place and why are you older?!" Said jay hysterically.

"Well, after the venom got on you, you went to a limbo. Your friends are trying to revive you. Time passes so much slower here so I'm only five. I lost my first tooth" said Olivia as she grinned.

"I'm not dead?!?" asked Jay.

"That's what I said silly. You're in limbo" laughed Olivia.

"Why are you here then?!?" As jay quietly.

"Ive been waiting for you dummy" giggled Olivia.

"Why are you being so nice to me? You died because of me" said Jay stiffly.

"Oh Jay, it wasn't your fault. You were always so nervous" replied Olivia.

"I should have done more. I was weak" jay started to cry.

Olivia went up to hug jay and said "you're not weak. I've see the stuff you've had to deal with. Every time you win. A weak person would have just stood there and done nothing. You went to find mom and dad".

"If only I could have been a little stronger" sobbed Jay.

"You are the strongest brother I know. Who else can fight off all those mean pirates?" she smiled.

"I just wish you had the chance to live" smiles Jay.

"You said the W word" laughed Olivia.

"You're right. I'd better watch my language" said Jay as he tickled Olivia.

"So where am I" said Jay as he started to stop laughing.

"Gosh, you're such and dummy, I already said that we're in limbo like three times!" said Olivia irritably.

"Oh yeah" said Jay sheepishly.

"So, I'm not really dead yet?" asked Jay.

"Another few minutes and you'll be dead" said Olivia sadly.

"What's the matter? Aren't you happy we finally get to be together?" asked Jay quizzically.

"I don't think you're ready. It's not you're time. You have so much left to do like smooch Nya" said Olivia.

"But I want to be with you. I've missed you so much" said Jay as more tears began to fall.

"Jay, you know I'll always be with you no matter how mushy that sounded" giggled Olivia.

"But...but" sputtered Jay.

"No buts. You have so much left to do and I'll always wait a bit longer. It is very fun here. I have all sorts of friends" said Olivia soothingly.