Chapter 9: A Bloody Murder

Warning: Explicit and sexual content in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

Luke's POV

I put the car into park in front of my club and get out of my Range Rover. My bouncers instantly open the door for me. As I enter, I see Bethany and Cody at the bar talking.

God, they flirt so much.

I walk up to them and order a scotch. "So, which hotel are you two hooking up in tonight?" I say as I swish my drink around in the glass.

Bethany rolls her eyes and kisses Cody.

"We wanted to stay at your hotel tonight. Maybe get the penthouse." Cody tells me as he takes Bethany's hand and I laugh.

I chuckle "No can do, Sir. The wife and I are staying there tonight."

They both frown. "Why didn't you bring Maria?" Bethany asks curiously, as though she was planning on becoming friends with fher, even after her and I were caught in bed togetherness.

"Doesn't behave properly," I say and finish my drink, then order another.

"She's your wife, mister. You should bloody well treat her like it." Bethany and pokes at my chest teasingly.

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, okay slutty mistress." I say and we all laugh.

After a few drinks and laughing and talking... I noticed something. Someone actually. Someone familiar. My dearest wife, Maria dancing with another man.

I grunt in anger and stare straight ahead at them as they dance as though their life depends on it.

The man is quite obviously not drunk, but Maria is nearly wasted.

He then takes her over to the bar and ordered more shots for her.

She cam  barley sit up straight she's so drunk. Her smile is beginning to droop, too.

Maria tries to reject the shots she is given, but he forces her to drink them. After they are downed, the man took hold of her hair and started to drag her out.

I turn towards Cody and Bethany who are making out currently. "Hey, you two. Quit the eye fucking and help me out." I command and load my gun up. "Get everyone out and get my men to surround the place. Maria's here and she's being kidnapped."

Maria's screaming bloody murder at the moment, hoping someone will rescue her. But now she looks helpless now that everyone has left.

I run up to the man and punch him in the face so hard he starts bleeding instantly. He falls to the ground and holds his face, screaming at me.

I dash over to Maria and embrace her tightly. She hugs be back tightly not wanting to let go. She's trembling she's so scared. I pulled back a little and checked over her. She thankfully doesn't have any bruises and isn't injured.

I kiss her forehead and pull her into me again. "Thank fucking god your okay..." I whisper, still holding on to her tight.

"Thank god you saw me.." She says, looking into my eyes.

Soon, we start to hear grunting and groaning coming from the rapist; He's trying to get up. I went for my gun but then forgot Maria was there. "Don't look." I say and get my gun out. She buries her head in my chest and I aim the bullet.

Maria's POV

All I heard next was a gunshot ring through the air and a body collapse to the ground only milliseconds after. He's dead. Thank god.

Luke puts his gun away and picks me up. "We are getting the hell out of here." He says and walks out of the bar to his Range Rover.

He puts me in the front seat and gets in on the drivers side and drives away quickly.