𝟓 ❀˚. The Sun, The Sea and the Host Club! ₊˚.༄

Start from the beginning

Tamaki sat on a rock in the ocean with another girl, glancing over the horizon of blue and whispering sweet nothings into her ears. Hikaru and Kaoru were playing a round of beach volleyball, only to turn it into a romantic beachside chase like in the TV shows. Mori and Honey were off doing some sort of strange exercise routines with two other girls.

"Why?" Haruhi grumbled. "Why are we conducting host club activities here at the beach?"

"Now, now, don't be so gloomy Haruhi." Miki chuckled, walking back under the protective shade of the sun umbrella. "It's the beach nevertheless, so smile a little." Her cheeks brightened, much like the radiant sun.

"Miki-senpai, you are so optimistic..." Haruhi raised an eyebrow curiously, but her lips were curled into a slight smile.

"Haruhi-kun, Miki-chan."

The sudden footsteps that approached the two caused both girls to look up. Behind Haruhi stood three of her most regular customers. Kurakano Momoka, Sakurazuka Kimiko, and Yumehara Emi.

"Haruhi-kun, Miki-chan, are you two not going to swim?" Momoka asked, leading the trio.

"Oh, I enjoy looking at the sea more," Haruhi replied.

"And I just ran around the shoreline, so I'm a little tired," Miki added. 

"Well, would it be okay if we joined you two?" Clutching her hands to her chest with a slight blush, Emi offered.

"How come?" Wearing that charming smile, Haruhi questioned. "Go ahead and swim. You are all wearing such cute swimsuits and all." Her voice was smooth and expression gentle, causing the girls to swoon immediately.

"T-Thanks..." They giggled with flushed faces. "Well, we'll see you later then." With a small wave, they were off.

"Haru-chan, Miki-chan!" Honey's voice echoed across the beach as he began waving at the two. "Let's go hellfish shunting!" He hollered.

"Hellfish Shunting?" Miki's hazel eyes immediately had twinkles. "What's that? It sounds super fun!" She cheered.

"I think he means 'Shellfish Hunting,'" Haruhi said with an exasperated sigh and a drop in her head. "It's when you hunt for sh-" When she looked up, she discovered that Miki was no longer there beside her. Instead, she was next to Honey, the two excitedly chatting. She got up from her spot in under the umbrella and began walking towards them. "Besides, I doubt you would be able to find many shellfish..." Her voice trailed off when she saw the already half full bucket sitting next to Honey. She gasped slightly, seeing a giant crab. Then looking down, she found the entire beach covered in shellfish of all sorts.

"EHHHH?! WHAT IS THIS?!"

"Wow! There are so many weird things in this bucket..." Miki peeked into Honey's first little stash with wide curious eyes. She picked one of them up eyes widening at the weird sensation, she leaned in, looking at it from up close. "I wonder what they are all called?"

Suddenly getting an idea, she took off from Mori, Honey and Haruhi who all began hunting for shellfish. Though to be fair, they were more capturing them then actively hunting. She turned around the large rock, scanning the beach for the figure she was searching for only to find him behind familiar looking men dressed in all black and wearing visor helmets.

"Kyoya-kun, what are you doing?" She jogged over, watching as the men were passing along buckets and buckets of the weird creatures she saw earlier.

"My folks' private police force wanted to make up for their offence toward Honey-senpai earlier, so I'm letting them do this," Kyoya explained before turning back to Miki. "What can I help you with?"