𝟓 ❀˚. The Sun, The Sea and the Host Club! ₊˚.༄

Start from the beginning

"On that point," Gesturing the swimsuit they picked with an elegant bow, "We carefully selected this separate-type suit. The frills do a fine job of covering the absence of any bust!"

Miki stood in the sea of swimsuits, holding her tablet to her chest. She had initially walked into the clubroom on a relaxing Friday, ready for the week to be over, only to find this mess she was in. "Is not having any bust an issue?" She wondered out loud, studying the ruffled swimsuit.

Kaoru shook his head, placing a hand on Miki's shoulder. "Miki-senpai, you do not need to worry..."

"... Your chest is of average size with those C cups." Hikaru finished, placing a hand on her other shoulder.

There was the crisp sound of a baseball bat making contact with something, as Tamaki appeared with glaring eyes. "How dare you guy heap sexual harassment on my little girls? That's enough of that!" He yelled.

Miki cocked her head to the side, raising an eyebrow. "Sexual Harassment?" She muttered, still not having her question answered from almost three chapters ago.

"Then, aren't we going to the beach?" The twins asked, hiding behind Haruhi.

"Whoever said we weren't going?" Turning around cooly, Tamaki retorted as he swung his bat over his shoulder.

"Oh, so you do want to go!" The twins grinned.

Clutching his little pink bunny, Honey asked. "Can Usa-chan come too?"

"I have no objections," Kyoya stated as he stood in the forest of swimsuits, still writing in his notebook.

Deciding to drop the subject of that unknown phrase, for now, Miki gleamed. "That sounds exciting!"

"Yeah." Mori nodded silently, his eyes fixed on a strange looking seashell bikini set.

"Huh? Are we really going?" Haruhi asked, a little estranged.

"Come on," Tamaki smiled. "Let's go to the beach!" He declared.

"IT'S THE OCEANNNNNN!" Miki yelled almost too excitedly, her voice washed out by the waves that crashed onto the sand

"IT'S THE OCEANNNNNN!" Miki yelled almost too excitedly, her voice washed out by the waves that crashed onto the sand. The calm sea water washed up to her knees, causing her to giggle at the sensation and excitement she felt. 

It was her dream to visit the ocean, ever since she was little and learned of a place like this. 

"Miki-senpai, you are way too excited..." Haruhi gave a wry sigh as she watched her upperclassman giggle like a four-year-old.

"This is my first time coming to the beach, of course, I'm excited." She said, twirling around to face Haruhi as the waves began to drag away the sand beneath her feet. 

Cluelessly, Haruhi raised an eyebrow. "What kind of life have you been living so far, Miki-senpai?" She mumbled under her breath, eyes turning to the insanity before them.