Chapter 31

There's nothing quite like the sound of Cas moaning Dean's name.

"Fuck, Dean," he whines, his back arching off the bed. Dean squeezes his thigh, adjusting its position on his shoulder and gently blowing cool air on Cas' slick soaked hole. "Nonononono, cold."

Dean chuckles at his complaining, placating him with broad strokes of his tongue that punch the air out of Cas' lungs in one breath.

He's been at this for a while, licking and tasting his mate until Cas melted into a quivering mess. To be fair, Cas stopped being coherent a while ago. Dean's just enjoying himself far too much to stop. He moves his tongue slowly and leisurely, in no hurry to push Cas towards the edge. His cat seems to be on the same page, content to writhe under Dean's ministrations for however long Dean wants to continue them.

Which, judging from the ache in between Dean's own legs, won't be much longer. And judging from the vice-like grip on Dean's hair that Cas has recently adopted, his mate won't last much longer either.

Dean pushes his tongue deep into Cas' body, a rumbling growl starting up in his chest. Cas cries out loudly, fingers squeezing tight enough on Dean's hair that his scalp is starting to ache.

"Dean," he gasps, chest heaving in panting breaths. "Dea-De-aaaaaaaan-fu-"

Everything after that is a garbled mess of groans that neither Dean nor the wolf has any interest in interpreting. Their mate tastes like ambrosia, smells like heaven, and nothing else matters.

With his hands hooked under Cas' thighs Dean pulls him as close as physically possible, catching his rim with flicks of his tongue and tasting each fresh wave of slick as it pours out of Cas' body.

"Hnnnnnnnnnngh," Cas moans, breath catching in his throat. Dean can feel how close he is, can feel how every muscle in his body tenses with each passing second.

It's fucking glorious when Cas comes. His body arched off of their bed, both hands buried in Dean's hair, his hole clenching around Dean's tongue as it slides in and out of his body, throat raw and scratchy as he all but screams his orgasm to the world. The wolf preens, snarling happily at how well they've taken care of their mate.

Dean only relents when Cas' body slumps back down, and he's pretty sure theres come in his hair. He doesn't care. Dean pulls back slowly and gently, kissing his way down the insides of Cas' thighs. The skin there is red, probably from his stubbled cheeks, and already covered in gentle teeth marks. Dean grins at the sight and sucks hard at the skin, unable to resist the urge to mark up his cat's flesh. Cas, for his part, seems incapable of speech, but one hand strokes languidly through Dean's hair and it feels like approval.

When he's satisfied down there Dean works his way back up Cas' body, pressing his teeth against the skin as he goes. He never draws blood, but each press sends a flood of calm through Cas' scent so Dean continues. He licks up the come as he goes too, everywhere it's splattered against Cas' torso.

Their bond is warm and alight with sparks, the scent of comfort and happy mate soothing Dean's instincts.

"Hey baby," Dean murmurs, nuzzling Cas' throat and wrapping his arms tight under his shoulders. Cas purrs and mumbles something in response, but Dean is pretty sure he doesn't form any actual words. He shifts and fits his teeth over the mating bite, growling low in his throat and grinning at the way Cas curls around him.

"Little alpha," Cas says blearily, wrapping his legs around Dean's hips and threading his arms around his neck. "You are so beautiful, so precious to me."

"Precious, huh?" Dean chuckles, nosing at Cas' cheek and resting their foreheads together. And if he moves so that he can look into Cas' dilated blue eyes, well, nobody needs to know about it. "You sure talk pretty post-orgasm."