Chapter 10 |:| Little Flirt

Start from the beginning

     I made my way calmly over to the building and opened the door, and there at one of the tables was my suspect. I could see he noticed me because he looked up and gave me that, 'well-isn't-she-a-pretty-lady?' look. Oh, right, I had a light bender active they can't see the real me. That's when I knew I had to persuade him to come with me.

     I made my way to him slowly, making sure to sway my hips slightly, he stared me up and down, from head to toe taking in my features. I knew he wanted me, but it was never gonna happen. I sat down in one of the chairs and put my elbows on the table placing my chin my hands, "So? Whats a pretty mech like you doing in a bar like this?" I asked with a more higher pitched voice.

     He chuckled slightly and leaned back in his chair, "I could ask you the same thing," he replied with a smirk, I grinned back, "What do you say we get out of here?" I asked, with a fake playful tone, his smirk grew and he got up and dragged me to the front doors, pushing them open and pulling myself and him through, "I have a good place," I whispered in his audio-receptor.

     This time he grinned and let me lead him to the place I was thinking of, I stopped in an alley where we were hidden from prying optics and kicked off my light bender while still holding him. When I turned around he was surprised that the femme he was with was one of the gladiators his group of people tried to frame, "Well, it's good to know that, that trick will always work," I said with a smirk, his expression turned into full terror, and I hit him over the helm knocking him out, "And they think their good enough to be gladiators. Pshh, pathetic," I said with a hint of amusement in my voice.

     It was truly funny to see them fail, funny to see them try so hard just to get us in trouble, though I have to give them credit for keeping up the act and making sure we could never step outside with our real selves showing, not that it was a big deal. We never really went out anyway. I picked up his unconscious body and flung it over my shoulder so I could carry him back to the warehouse.

>  *  <

     Once again I kicked the side door open, kicking it close behind me, with the mech still over my shoulder. The warehouse was still empty, so it seemed like Soundwave and Megs were still out, that's when I remembered the com-link. I put two digits to the com and pressed the button, "Soundwave, Megatronus. Come in,"

"We hear you, Nightrage,"

"I have one of the targets, have any of you acquired the other?" There was a moment of silence before they responded, "I have someone now," Soundwave said using some recordings, "We are en-route to the warehouse, make sure to put yours in a separate cell to Strider. We don't need them trying to escape," Megs ordered, I looked at the unconscious heap on the ground, "That is a wise idea. See you when you return, Night out," I replied, turning off the com-link.

> * <  

     I dragged the unconscious mech across the ground and into a separate cell leaving a bunch of scratches across his dark bluey-silvery chassis. I grinned at that and locked the cell, going off to the monitors once again and scanning the basement for anything else that might be of importance, but once again nothing came up, as usual.

     A sudden opening of a door made me jump and turn around to face Soundwave walk out of the door with an unconscious mech in tow. I grinned under my mouth-piece and placed my hands on my hips, "It seems you have caught the last one. Good. Now we can turn them in and clear our names," Soundwave nodded at my statement and proceeded to drag the mech to a separate cell and lock him up.