chapter twenty-four

Start from the beginning

"Then who did?", she snapped.

"Aileni because I left at- ", She cut me off once again.

"Why were you with her? Oh yea, you were fucking her", She sarcastically said turning to me.

"Stop interrupting me. damn!" I screamed at her. "No! I didn't want to fuck her, I got really drunk and I don't remember anything after taking about 9 shots and drinking a bunch of other alcohol.", I said calmly, rubbing the back of my neck. She glared at me then, turned back towards the window.

"Why don't you go back to my sister and have round 2", she said as her voice began to crack.

"I'm not leaving, until you understand that I got drunk. I obviously know Ailani wasn't drunk as I was. But there was only 1 thing I remember her telling me.", I said

"What?", she snarled.

"Kanai", I took a long pause. Scared of what the answer would be. "Are you pregnant?", I asked. She completely lost eye contact with me once I asked her.

"I wouldn't want a baby with you!", she mumbled.

"Are you pregnant?", I asked rudely.

"No", she said.

I picked her up and carried her down the stairs. She hit me, punched me, and kicked me but I had a good grip on her little body. I put her in the passengers seat and ran around the other side climbing into the drivers seat, she sat there quietly with her arms crossed.

I drove to Walgreen's and went inside locking the car doors. I grabbed 3 pregnancy tests and paid for them. The cashier told me good luck as I walked out with my bag. I got back in the car and Kanai was staring out the window. I threw the bag in her lap and she opened it like I got her candy. She scrunched her face up and pulled out one of the pregnancy tests.

"You don't trust me do you?", she asked shaking her head.

"Not.at. all", I said driving home, stopping at a red light.

"FINE!!!!!! I'm pregnant! You happy now?! I'm 4 almost 5 months! Alright! If it makes you happy Ill take the tests to prove it to you!", She yelled at me then pouted after.

"How? I used a condom", I said looking at her

"Yea, there's this thing, I don't know if it was invented too long ago, that's called you broke the fucking condom! I found it under my bed, which is disgusting. I was looking for shoes and I picked the condom up and saw a hole in it.", she said. I tried to hug her and she pushed me away from her, "I still hate you for fucking Ailani.", she said.

"For the last fucking time Kanai, I was drunk!", i yelled at her. " She took advantage of me when I was drunk! Ask one of the boys! One of them probably saw her with me!", I yelled. She rose her hand and I flinched, she hits hard.

"Lower your fucking voice, don't know who the fuck you think you talking to. But Ill ask Ray", she said putting her hand down and the rest of the car ride was silent. When we got home she climbed out of the car before I could put it in park. She ran up the stairs going into Rays room. I shut the front door and went upstairs into her room. I'm not done with her.

"AILANI!", she screamed down the hallway. "AILANI GET CHO UGLY ASS IN HERE!", she yelled at the top of her lungs. I walked into the hallway to see the boys came out too. Ailani came out of her room in some black fluffy shorts, a pink tank top, and her hair in a messy bun.

"What yo dumb ass want", she asked lifting a side of her upper  lip. Kanai instantly punched her in the face. Ailani fell back a little.

"So you fucking my boyfriend?", Kanai asked punching her again "And you trying to ruin my relationship?", Kanai asked kicking Ailani sending her falling down the stairs. Kanai grabbed onto Aileni's hair and dragged her down the steps. "Now yo ass know I don't like to pull hair, but you been trying to grow yo hair forever and now-", Kanai said cheerfully cutting her bun off and throwing the hair into the air and letting it fall like confetti. "-you can do it again", she snarled.

---Kanai---

She began crawling towards the cabinets ,face down. I kicked her head against each cabinets watching the blood splat get bigger each cabinet. She stopped crawling and I kicked her once again hearing the breakage in her nose.

Ray pulled me back. "Kanai! That's enough you broke her nose!", he yelled at me. I began kicking and trying to get out of his grip and once i realized that wasn't going to work. I kneed his balls and he crouched down grabbing onto them and let me go. I punched him and he fell back.

I turned back to Ailani and she hit me with a frying pan. I fell back and just stopped, what she did will change her history.

I looked at her and all I saw was fear in her eyes. I walked over to the oven grabbing out the hot grease and bacon. ( My mom always puts bacon in the oven) I threw the pan of grease at her watching her bleed and her skin begin to peel off. She fell onto the ground shaking. I grabbed her legs and dragged her up the stairs to the big balcony on  the top of the house.

Jacob grabbed my arms forcefully pulling me back and I began to fight him. I kicked him and he fell back. He put his ring finger on the corner and looked at it. He was bleeding. I ran to him and he tried to push me away. I tried to aid it but before I could Ailani grabbed my face from behind, pulling me towards the edge.

I pulled her up and held her over the edge, where she would fall onto the unfinished side walk of broken , big and small, pieces of rock. She looked down and I saw a tear of blood fall from her eyes and onto the rocks.

"Are you really going to do this? Are you going to kill me?", she asked

"I've killed 168 people last time I counted, one more wont hurt.", I growled at her threw my gritted teeth.

"B-But I'm your sister", she said pleading. I looked around at my surroundings, and tears began to fall from my eyes. Was I really about to kill my blood? My sister?

I lifted her up and moved her away from the edge. I quickly reminisced about our past and anger came across me faster that a heart beat. She always fucked or took my past boyfriends, she's the reason why my friends from high school stopped talking to me, she's the reason I started this job, out of anger!

Before I could make my next action ,she flipped us over and I was leaning across the edge while she held onto my arm. "you must have got me fucked up to think I was going to let you kill me.", I looked down at the ground. The boys started to come after her but she held up a gun towards them and had me in the other hand.

"I see you do have a heart under that little, ugly, stupid body of yours. Your just like your daddy unlike mine. He didn't have one.", she said pushing me over the edge and pulling the trigger towards the boys.

Another Chapter coming soon!

( If your confused Ailani is the only child of her fathers all her other siblings had the same father. Ailani's father was a killer just like Kanai and was killed)