Being the laid back guy he is, he nods at a few people that have their attention on us. He continues to walk through the crowd of smokers and drinkers until we get into the house, given it was just as crowded. The music filled my ears as it seemed to be coming from the basement.

Walking in, the living room was packed of people, men and women. Some were sitting on couches making out, and some were standing around chatting with beer bottles and red cups in their hands. I didn't see any jackets, which made sense because I'm sure they didn't need to flash their identities around to some of the girls that were here. I wonder if the females here knew who they were drinking and partying with? Was this just another party to them? Or did they know they were playing drinking games and spin the bottle with a bunch of murderers?

The staircase up the side had more chatting people standing all on it, and the staircase going downstairs seemed to be very loud and lead to darkness. The music that filled the house seemed to be originating from there so I could only assume how insane that was.

Harry pulled me through the living room by my hand, making way through the crowds. We go all the way to the crowded kitchen where a long table was set up and people were playing beer pong. I only know this because Adrian would play it in high school with the other jocks at parties.

It was two guys I've never seen on one side while Louis and Niall were on the other side. Everyone was crowded around the table, watching the game. Louis and Niall seemed to be wining considering the cup ratio. We arrived at a good time because Niall just took a final throw of the white ping pong ball, landing it in the last cup on the other teams side.

Everyone cheers as he finishes the game, some guys around them judging and grabbing him in praise.

"Styles!" Niall shouts while looking at the both of us.

His large hand pulls mine as we walk closer to the table.

"You both actually came." Niall laughs, nudging him with his arm. "Play a round against us!" He encourages.

"Of beer pong?" He looks at the table.

"Yeah but instead of beer, the cups are full of tequila." Louis chuckles, taking a shot from the giant bottle of clear liquid.

"Amelia doesn't know how to play this." He shakes his head, making me furrow my brows.

"I think I get the concept. You try and shoot the ball into the other teams cup and they have to drink if you get it in." I chuckle, making him look at me in confusion.

"You've played this?" He asks in slight shock.

"No, but I know what it is." I laugh and pull his hand to the opposite end of the table. "Let's do it." I smirk, catching him off guard by my courage.

"Your girls showing you up Styles." Louis grins from the opposite end of the table.

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's play." He shakes his head as I stand next to him.

We line up ten red solo cups in the formation of a triangle, each cup containing a shots worth of tequila. I don't really know if I wanted to drink that many shots but we'll see what happens.

"You don't have to drink these if you don't want to baby." He leans down and whispers into my ear through my hair, wrapping his arm around the side of my neck.

"Since we won last game, we'll shoot first." Niall states with red eyes, already looking drunk.

"Go for it." Harry encourages, a hint of cockiness in his voice like he thinks we would win.

I honestly don't know how this will go, I have never played this game. I assume Harry's good at this because the man is good at everything. So hopefully he can lead us to the win.