Ch. 7- Tell Me A Lie

Start from the beginning

As long as you love me

As long  as you love me

We’re under pressure,

Seven billion people in the world try to fit in,

Keep it together,

Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning  

But hey now, you know, girl,

We both it’s a cruel world

But I will take my chances

After we sang the rest of the song we waved goodbye and told them to pick between the two songs we gave them for next vlog we do.

After this we watched a movie, and then the boys left. “Hey, you ready for bed?” Nathan asked helping me up. “Ye-” before i could finish he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. “You know I can walk?” i told him. “I know, but you were tired.” he replied. “Did I ever tell you how much I love having as a best friend?” I ask. “Only a couple times.” he said and laid me on the bed. He sat down next to me and stared at me. “What?” I ask confused. “Nothing, it’s just I’m glad that we are best friends” he said. “I don’t know what I would have done without yo-” before I could finish he crashed his lips into mine. But the weird part was I didn’t push him away. After about 5 minutes we stop to get air. “Umm..” is all I could say. “Can we pretend like that never happened?” he asked looking at me. “Agreed” I say as he got up and walked to the door. “Night Dani.” he said softly. “Night Nathan” I reply as he closed the door. Weirdest day ever.

*****

The next morning I  woke up to the smell of pancakes. I jump out of bed and run down to the kitchen. “Hey sleepy head! I made pancakes” he said all smiley. “I know I could smell them!” I say as I grab a plate and put two pancake on it. “So I have good news, I have no interviews or anything so I was thinking we could go to the park or something and film like two videos for our vlog? We have been in this house for a while!” he asked me. “Yeah, let me just get changed.” I say as I put my plate in the sink and run upstairs.  I decide to wear my ‘Call Me Maybe’ shirt and some skinny jeans with my white Supras. I grab my red hat from Supra and my ‘The Wanted’ bracelet. Nathan gave that to me...

I head back downstairs to see Nathan sitting on the couch on twitter. “Ready?” I ask making him jump a little. “Yeah, lets go!” he replied. Once we get to the park we spread down a blanket that we brought. Nathan set up the camera right in front of us. “Hey guys, so are at a park today, so its a new change of environment! And we have great news, since the voting came really close between both songs...we are going to sing both!” i say clapping my hands. “The first song we are going to sing is ‘Give Your Heart A Break’ by Demi Lavato which Dani here is a BIG fan of!” he said pointing to me. “It’s true, I love her!” I reply. “Okay so here it goes tell us what you think!” Nathan says, then I start off.

The day I first met you,

You told me you’d never fall in love,

But now that I get you,

I know fear is what it really was,

Now here we are so close,

Yet so far, haven’t i passed the test?

When will you realize,

Baby, Im not like the rest

Nathan and I finished our song and took a break before starting the new one.  “You want to go to the park?” Nathan asked. “Race you there!” I said as I push him down and run towards the park. “Hey!” I hear him yell in the distance. I laugh and run to the swings. “That wasn’t very nice.” he whispered in my ear. He began to push me on the swings. We were having fun until I hear my name being called in the distance.